Dji care in Romania
3490 21 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian Dragan
lvl.1
Romania

Hi.I recently bought a dji mini 3 pro from romania and I also wanted to purchase Dji Care Refresh for it,but it's not a supported region.I saw that there are third party sellers that sell dji care and I was wondering if there is a way to activate it from the official site.Thanks in advance!
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if they are selling DJI Care Refresh services? If convenient, would you please tell us the seller also?
2023-1-1
Use props
Adrian Dragan
lvl.1
Romania

The link : https://idrones.ro/produs/dji-care-refresh-2-godishen-plan-za-dji-mini-3-pro/?gclid=CjwKCAiA-8SdBhBGEiwAWdgtcCmzgV7IFibz38nDYqtvG4BbLFnthbYL-EUD-lRovlC2CskQiTV4XhoCXi4QAvD_BwE
But could I activate it in a region near me(like poland or bulgaria) and still get support?
2023-1-1
Use props
Adrian Dragan
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 04:15
Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if they are selling DJI Care Refresh services? If convenient, would you please tell us the seller also?

The link : https://idrones.ro/produs/dji-care-refresh-2-godishen-plan-za-dji-mini-3-pro/?gclid=CjwKCAiA-8SdBhBGEiwAWdgtcCmzgV7IFibz38nDYqtvG4BbLFnthbYL-EUD-lRovlC2CskQiTV4XhoCXi4QAvD_BwE
But could I activate it in a region near me(like poland or bulgaria) and still get support?
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Adrian Dragan Posted at 1-1 04:50

Thanks for your reply. We will consult with our teams and reply to you later. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. The DJI Care refresh service is only associated with the purchase country. DJI Care Refresh Service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. You can only claim the services in the region or country too.
2023-1-1
Use props
Adrian Dragan
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 04:55
Thanks for your reply. We will consult with our teams and reply to you later. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. The DJI Care refresh service is only associated with the purchase country. DJI Care Refresh Service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. You can only claim the services in the region or country too.

So there is no official way for me to get Dji Care refresh in Romania?
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Adrian Dragan Posted at 1-1 05:48

We are still confirming with our teams. We will update here after we get the response from them.
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Adrian Dragan Posted at 1-1 05:48

Hi, Adrian. You may choose an EU country in our store and purchase the DJI Care Refresh EU version. Then, you can activate the service here: https://www.dji.com/support/serv ... ndsite&from=nav
2023-1-2
Use props
Adrian Dragan
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-2 02:39
Hi, Adrian. You may choose an EU country in our store and purchase the DJI Care Refresh EU version. Then, you can activate the service here: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=nav

Thanks for the support!
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Adrian Dragan Posted at 1-2 05:56
Thanks for the support!

You are most welcome.
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_a3MzUitXe0MS
New

Romania

I also bought on Friday a mini 2 se from Romania, but I cannot find a 2 year refresh care product. Can I buy it from your website? Which region should I select given that Romania is not available and you guys say it should be the same region as the region where the drone was purchased. It’s urgent because 48h end today.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_a3MzUitXe0MS
New

Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-3 19:55
You are most welcome.
Could you please help me with my question above?
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_a3MzUitXe0MS Posted at 5-1 01:54
Could you please help me with my question above?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please tell us your SN number.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_1bksM70olNI2
New
Romania

Hi, i have the same problem with mini 2 and Romania, Thank you!
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_1bksM70olNI2
New
Romania

I don't know how can I buy DJI care refresh from dji.com site for Romania.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_1bksM70olNI2 Posted at 6-2 03:44
I don't know how can I buy DJI care refresh from dji.com site for Romania.

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please go to our official online store at https://store.dji.com select an EU country, and then buy the DJI Care Refresh EU version. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
Violin
New
Flight distance : 53822 ft
Romania

Hello!
One urgent question - I bought a DJI MINI 3 PRO today and want to by a Care Refresh service in Romania but the country is NOT in the list, even though it is a EU country.
How should we proceed?
What is the procedure the benefit from the service?
Thank you!
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Violin Posted at 8-4 11:55
Hello!
One urgent question - I bought a DJI MINI 3 PRO today and want to by a Care Refresh service in Romania but the country is NOT in the list, even though it is a EU country.
How should we proceed?

Hi there, I had sent you a PM regarding the first question. Please check it out.
DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, accidental damage is covered by the replacement service, including flyaway, collisions, and water damage.
For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.
I would recommend getting it for your drone.
If you would need to know more about the DJI Care Refresh service, please check this link:
https://www.dji.com/si/support/service/djicare-refresh
2023-8-5
Use props
djiuser_dAAEAU17BFpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 533219 ft
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-8-5 00:07
Hi there, I had sent you a PM regarding the first question. Please check it out.
DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, accidental damage is covered by the replacement service, including flyaway, collisions, and water damage.
For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.

Hi.
The same question as from the previous guys. DJI Mini 4 Pro in Bucharest, Romania Purchased today (08.02.24). Want to buy 1 year Refresh. Please advice the way. Thank you.
2-8 13:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_dAAEAU17BFpv Posted at 2-8 13:07
Hi.
The same question as from the previous guys. DJI Mini 4 Pro in Bucharest, Romania Purchased today (08.02.24). Want to buy 1 year Refresh. Please advice the way. Thank you.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that the DJI Online store website does not have some EU countries that can be selected. However, if your device is European region, you could select any non-UK country in the EU region to purchase a service plan for your device. When purchasing the service plan, please make sure the payment currency is shown as EUR. Thanks.
2-8 22:32
Use props
djiuser_dAAEAU17BFpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 533219 ft
Turkey

Hello, guys.
Here's for those who has purchased the drone in Romania or other EU countries that are not in the Care Refresh list of DJI. I've spent a week to discover some little details that didn't allow me to buy CR for my Mini 4 Pro.
Firstly, you have to choose any EU country as the respected Administrator said. You can use any random address, but use the proper country and the city from that country and the proper ZIP code for that city.  
But If after the payment by credit card you are getting the notifications that your payment is not accepted due to the local restrictions (or smth like that), check ALL boxes where could be mentioned the address. In my case "Romania" was mentioned in some hidden menu. And it took 6 days and few hours of chatting before I have found the proper person who explained this. Great guy!Ah, yes! Once you've find "Romania", change it for the proper country. In my case it solved the problem.

2-13 14:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_dAAEAU17BFpv Posted at 2-13 14:45
Hello, guys.
Here's for those who has purchased the drone in Romania or other EU countries that are not in the Care Refresh list of DJI. I've spent a week to discover some little details that didn't allow me to buy CR for my Mini 4 Pro.
Firstly, you have to choose any EU country as the respected Administrator said. You can use any random address, but use the proper country and the city from that country and the proper ZIP code for that city.  

Thank you for sharing your experience. We will also feeback this situation to our relevant team for evaluation to enhance our products and service. Thank you for your understanding.
2-13 17:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules