DEFECT: motor, gimbal or cam?
933 15 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bitless
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495538 ft
Sweden

DJI Pocket 2 stood on a tripod and filmed for 20 minutes, when all of a sudden 30 centimeters fell and overturned the tripod.
It is also not possible to calibrate.
If you look at the Pocket from the power side at about 1 to 2 o'clock when I manually force the camera up and down, I feel something receiving a bit of a snap. Could that be the fault?

Pocket 2 is only 10 months old!
How can DJI help me?

2023-1-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can always contact support and ask them to fix it!
2023-1-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably time to send it in to DJI for diagnostics and possible repair as something is definitely off.
2023-1-2
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

Definitely it's not normal... send it to dji it's still in warranty time... hope they fix it.
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, The Bitless. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened. We cannot clearly see from the video if the gimbal is shaking or if it's caused by the artificial light flickering. Please check if it happens when shooting in bright light/daytime and please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest. Also, kindly follow the recommended solutions below:

1. Power on the device, and then shoot videos using the device to check if the gimbal is vibrating.
2. Sway the gimbal left and right to test if it vibrates.
3. Use a mini control stick to tilt the gimbal, and check if the gimbal vibrates.
4. Test the gimbal using link test software.
Note: Generally, if a gimbal vibrates abnormally, the motor is malfunctioning. If it is, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-2
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 21:02
Hi, The Bitless. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened. We cannot clearly see from the video if the gimbal is shaking or if it's caused by the artificial light flickering. Please check if it happens when shooting in bright light/daytime and please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest. Also, kindly follow the recommended solutions below:

1. Power on the device, and then shoot videos using the device to check if the gimbal is vibrating.

Hi!

Can't you see how it shakes?
Maybe I should check my vision.

You have cost me a lot of money and work.

All checked and here is the daylight film.

2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Bitless Posted at 1-13 13:56
Hi!

Can't you see how it shakes?

Hi, The Bitless. Thank you for the reply and for providing another video. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since the issue persists even without the LED lights, please send the unit to our facility for them to properly diagnose it. Here's the repair request link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-17
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 06:25
Hi, The Bitless. Thank you for the reply and for providing another video. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since the issue persists even without the LED lights, please send the unit to our facility for them to properly diagnose it. Here's the repair request link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Have now completed all directives for analysis.
DJI Pocket 2 will be shipped to The Netherlands.
Please
2023-1-18
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

Montfrooij Posted at 1-2 00:51
You can always contact support and ask them to fix it!

Hi, Captain.

My DJI Pocket 2 will be shipped to The Netherlands.
2023-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

The Bitless Posted at 1-18 08:51
Hi, Captain.

Hi Bitless.
I'll make sure we take good care ;)
2023-1-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

The Bitless Posted at 1-18 08:51
Hi, Captain.

Now I want to bring it back when it is fixed
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Bitless Posted at 1-18 08:50
Have now completed all directives for analysis.
DJI Pocket 2 will be shipped to The Netherlands.
Please

Hi there. Thank you for letting us know. Kindly check your email for repair updates. If you need assistance on the repair case, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-1-21
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 06:39
Hi there. Thank you for letting us know. Kindly check your email for repair updates. If you need assistance on the repair case, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Hello, the product has been sent.

However, DJI has printed the wrong Merchandise Description: "DRONE"!

But now the DJI Pocket 2 is shipped anyway.
2023-1-25
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

Montfrooij Posted at 1-19 00:18
Now I want to bring it back when it is fixed

2023-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

The Bitless Posted at 1-25 16:20

Hahahahahaha . Must be the default thing.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Bitless Posted at 1-25 16:19

Hi, The Bitless. We're sorry for the confusion. Upon checking the case with our support, it has been listed as DJI Pocket 2. Please disregard the description on the shipping label. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules