DJI Mavic air 2 Firmware & Take off problems
2331 13 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johan_West
lvl.1
Ireland

I recently set up my mavic air 2 after not being used a while just to find that it's not working. Some of the problems include:

• Not installing firmware on both the app DJI Fly and on DJI assisstant. In both instances, they just freeze at 57% and then eventually fail. I'm currently at Update 1.00.0250

• Everytime I start up my drone, the wings don't adjust/calibrate like they used to and the lights keep flashing which I don't think is normal

• I'm getting a 30226 error (Unable to take off), Everthing else seems normal ...I can connect my phone and the camera seems to be running as normal but it's like I can't control anything related to flying the thing.

2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which DJI Assistat2 and its version you are using?  Also, may we know which firmware version you are trying to update? Please start from the lower version or intermediate version to upgrade. We would recommend you update the firmware on your mobile device first. Please make sure that your phone has enough storeage.
2023-1-2
Use props
Johan_West
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-2 00:15
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which DJI Assistat2 and its version you are using?  Also, may we know which firmware version you are trying to update? Please start from the lower version or intermediate version to upgrade. We would recommend you update the firmware on your mobile device first. Please make sure that your phone has enough storeage.

My Phone has enough storage.

I was using the DJI Assisstant 2 (For Consumer Drones) & (for Mavic) and same problem for both.
There is also an error when trying to update my controller.

I am trying to update to version 1.01.0610
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Johan_West Posted at 1-2 03:51
My Phone has enough storage.

I was using the DJI Assisstant 2 (For Consumer Drones) & (for Mavic) and same problem for both.

You may try to update the next firmware version after v. 1.00.0250 first. Then, gradually update to the latest one.
2023-1-2
Use props
Rogue Aesthetic
New
United States

I'm having the same issue. I haven't used mine since September and got the same message "unable to fly 30064." I tried to update via controller and the controller updated and it downloaded  the update for the device. Once I put install, it'll say "checking battery...should take up to a minute." and then it does nothing in regards to updating. I've reset both drone and controller, deleted and reinstalled the app, went through all 3 batteries multiple times, plugged the drone to the wall outlet, flashed a light on the drone thinking it was low lightening, took out the SD card, and even tried downloading DJI assistant but apparently it isn't compatible with my Mac. At this point, I'm at a loss, I haven't even had it a year yet and have only flown it a handful of times and it doesn't work now.
2023-1-4
Use props
Johan_West
lvl.1
Ireland

Rogue Aesthetic Posted at 1-4 00:31
I'm having the same issue. I haven't used mine since September and got the same message "unable to fly 30064." I tried to update via controller and the controller updated and it downloaded  the update for the device. Once I put install, it'll say "checking battery...should take up to a minute." and then it does nothing in regards to updating. I've reset both drone and controller, deleted and reinstalled the app, went through all 3 batteries multiple times, plugged the drone to the wall outlet, flashed a light on the drone thinking it was low lightening, took out the SD card, and even tried downloading DJI assistant but apparently it isn't compatible with my Mac. At this point, I'm at a loss, I haven't even had it a year yet and have only flown it a handful of times and it doesn't work now.

Yep, I have absolutely no clue as to what could be wrong so I'm going to a local drone repair shop and I'll see what they have to say and if anything new comes up, I'll post it here
2023-1-4
Use props
Rogue Aesthetic
New
United States

Johan_West Posted at 1-4 01:24
Yep, I have absolutely no clue as to what could be wrong so I'm going to a local drone repair shop and I'll see what they have to say and if anything new comes up, I'll post it here

So no one from DJI has given you proper solutions ir help with the issue?
2023-1-7
Use props
Johan_West
lvl.1
Ireland

Rogue Aesthetic Posted at 1-7 14:34
So no one from DJI has given you proper solutions ir help with the issue?

No, but I have had my drone sent to DJI through my local drone retailer so I'm waiting on a reply there
2023-1-7
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hello my friends

Is there any news about the defective Mavic Air 2 firmware v01.01.1200?

Has anyone heard of DJI?
As I said a few posts ago, DJI lets us starve to death ............................ Cheeky.

There are now several dead MA2 drones again.
We must warn all Mavic Air 2 users to update their drones with destructive firmware v01.01.1200!
2023-1-8
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hey DJI

If this is a joke,…………… not funny.  

For several hours I've been trying all variants with mobile phones, tablets, Android, IOS and PCs with Assistant 2 to update the Mavic Air 2 back to working condition!

But the junk can neither be updated to v01.01.0920 nor v01.01.1300! It still has exactly the same errors as firmware v01.01.1200!

What has DJI been working on for two weeks???
...... picked in your Nose?
…….you simply wrote v01.01.1300 on the faulty firmware v01.01.1200?  

Bye….
2023-1-13
Use props
Johan_West
lvl.1
Ireland

dddji Posted at 1-13 11:49
Hey DJI

If this is a joke,…………… not funny.  

Yep, it's really a joke. I'm still waiting for info on my drone. My local DJI retailer sent it to DJI (2 weeks ago) and I'm still waiting on an update.

I literally couldn't figure out anything with firmware and neither could my local drone repair shop. So fingers crossed about some sort of progress after it comes back.
2023-1-13
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Good morning
I deleted Assistant 2 and reinstalled it again.
You can forget.......
Download hangs at 99%.
Cancellation message after approx. 5-10 minutes.

Have a nice Sunday
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Johan_West Posted at 1-13 11:59
Yep, it's really a joke. I'm still waiting for info on my drone. My local DJI retailer sent it to DJI (2 weeks ago) and I'm still waiting on an update.

I literally couldn't figure out anything with firmware and neither could my local drone repair shop. So fingers crossed about some sort of progress after it comes back.

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we know if your problem is resolved now?
Please keep us updated on your issue.
Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hello friends,
We managed to update the Mavic Air 2 with firmware v01.01.1300.
Yeeeeees......
We can't say which thing was the decisive point, but it worked in the end.
I am happy to tell you what we have done:
……..oh yes, and thank you very much Natalia. Guess any tip helped.
1. As Natalia said, I think we unplugged the battery 8-9 times while the drone was running and plugged it back in after about 20-30 seconds with the LEDs on.
2. Then we cached the .EXE in TEMP via the link from Natalia the Update Tool. - https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/WMWTK94NEpgKQJH
3. Because Link started as you described, let the EXE run until it disappears by itself and then start Assistant 2.
4. Now start the drone and after about 1 minute connect it to the PC with the USB.
5. Then the drone selected, then the firmware v01.01.1300 started.
6. It starts downloading………..
7. ....and now it was getting exciting, we checked the drone after about 15-20 minutes, and now all LEDs were red and two on the battery were green, the assistant now showed transmission, the drone kept blinking different colors again, turned off and on again, and after about 30 minutes the update was complete. YUHUUUU……….
8. Then we tried what happens when we go to the APP with the remote control. So the app started, just booted up without the remote control, then deleted the memory in the info and deactivated the automatic updates for the time being.
9. Now we have started up the transmitter and, after about 1 minute, connected it to the mobile phone with the USB cable.
10. Now turn on the drone with the battery plugged in when updating.
11. Now the display showed "Firmware available for transmitter" and it worked perfectly here.
12. Everything is still connected and freshly updated. Now turn off the drone and plug in the next battery. Don't be alarmed, after about 30 seconds it says update firmware again, but that's only for the battery. Then you can also update the next battery in the same way.

Guys that was a tough operation......
I hope that I could really help you now and finally all MA2's can fly again.

Wish you all a nice evening.

Many greetings
DD

Ps……….. thanks again Natalia
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules