1370 2 2023-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_54oAIdLEZmBQ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Hello,

Im getting Errors where the Avata is flipping if i Try to fly a U turn with a Yaw Movement

See the video it happened 2 times in one Minute,

Also getting Stick errors the whole time, Sticks a screwed loose, just holding position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmBXFvpSHvk

2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. DJI Avata has a built-in propeller guard that may increase flight resistance, especially when flying sideways though it can improve product performance and flight safety. Thus, in a strong-wind environment, the flight attitude may be abnormal if the drone turns around at high speeds or takes a sudden brake when flying sideways at high speeds. We recommend flying the drone at a slower speed when making the drone turn around and brake under the scenario mentioned above. We recommend that you perform an RC calibration about the remote controller stick error. If you are flying in Manual mode, ensure that you adjust the screw on the rear of the throttle so that the stick does not recenter. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-2
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

So you say 55Km/h would be high speed for a u turn? I did even lowered the Throttle before going in the Turn how it looks. I buyed the Drone to start with FPV and get a Fligh Ready Drone to Learn with but now i Really feel unsafe even flying it in Manual Mode, dont wanna test what happens if the Drone flips above water or near other Persons in Manual.
I'm really dissapointed buying a Product for about 1700 Euro considering Fly more kit and Controller just to get a drone that smashes the Ground if you do the Wrong Yaw move... many people statet that this is no normal behaviour of Cinewhoops in General for me it looks like a Firmware error or something, one Prop seems to shut down in this turns the whole copter is flipping like crazy.
You find 100s of Videos and Posts about People Complaining about that Yaw issue, even seen crashes where the Drone tried to fly to the moon when this happened.

I even stand in one flight I sadly not recorded fully on the Head only pause saved it from smashing the Ground.

Like I sayed there was not really wind in that flight i showed in the first post.

The screws are loose the Controller stays  in position, like i statet before I did the Calibration like 100 times but it allways comes again. Will try later to screw it again maybe its needs to be a bit tighter? Also noticed that the controller gets hard to move if screwed to much in on youtube the guys say if you screw it fully in it gets fully loose is that normal?

So you just say thats normal and theres no fix for this planned? Is there any refund option etc? I really like the Drone but feel unconfortable switching to manual which is for me 1/2 of the Fun.
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules