Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanosmats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685548 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Dear Mr/Mrs,

happy new year with robust health for everyone. After the Merry part of my post let's go to the main subject which is my total disappointment on your company.

I have purchased 4 DJI products from which only 1 didn't have a flaw or malfunction during time until today.

My first was a DJI Phantom 4 - v.2 which because of a delay in the transmission (i guess) touched the sea surface but still was operating normally for me to fly it back to the landing point 50m away from mid sea where the incident happened (i didn't fish it out of the sea). Due to lack of any data from the aircraft you asked me for details and I told you the truth, as an experienced drone pilot with many flight hours that I had a delay in the image transmission and I only actually saw physically the aircraft too close to the sea level when I ascended it but the disaster had already happen. In all this you told me that the guides are specific on the manual, not to fly above sea surface, that's that!!!

After that I bought the new -at the time- DJI Mavic Air 1 fly more combo, which out of the box had a battery totally dead, not charging at all. You replaced it immediately  and today it is the only battery that is working since the other two (inbox of fly more kit) as soon as the warranty expired swollen and I haven't had a flight with them since that time to avoid accidents. I again send a message to DJI if those two can be replaced somehow. Plus the fact that those batteries are discontinued from the market. No response whatsoever.

I bought a DJI Osmo Action last year, which all of a sudden out of nowhere died. No charging, no working, sent to the Greek Distributor as guided from the seller's store, to tell me that it is dead and must be sent to Holland for replacement, but only from the seller since the product wasn't purchased from the distributor himself. After 2 months of delay and many many phonecalls and email to both distributor/seller I got back a replacement camera, with an extra battery since the inbox battery had a flaw and didn't click normally in the camera.

The only product I have from you that is working without any problems is my DJI Osmo 1.

3 days ago i opened an online support request about the mavic air batteries which ended after half an hour of chat, for me still waiting for a support request to the European helpdesk.... since the one i open the request was the USA HelpDesk.... disappointing!!!

All the products were treated with extra respect, batteries getting warm before flight, complete charging cycles for next day flights, well discharged, osmo cameras with cases and extra protection, all well taken care of before and especially after use like all other technology products i own. All my products are registered on my DJI account under the email athanasios.matsoukas{at}gmail.com and any prior communication confirming all the above was made from the same email.

But still, with all the above, i was seriously thinking to buy the new DJI Mini 3 Pro... another 1000 euros in the bucket... but NO... I am totally disappointed first of all on the miss trust to your clients, on the malfunctioning products rate and last but not least the after sales service and support.

Best regards
--
Με εκτίμηση,
Αθανάσιος Ματσούκας

2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will forward your case to our teams and check your issue.
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules