Charging Hub Stops Working
1135 4 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrik209
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi everyone!

I put my drone to the shelf for a half year. Now I want to use, but I couldn't because all of my batteries was on 0%. (All sit in my hub for the half year) So I tried to charge them in my hub with original adapter and cable. But when I tried, only the first slot first LED started blinking. (In that time that looks fine, because the first battery is charging). I recognised two hours later, still that one is blinking. I removed the first battery but nothing changed. So I charged up them in my drone and tried to put back them into hub to see Is anything changed. The [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]answer is no, still the first slot first LED is blinking, It doesn't matter where I place which battery.

I'm also updated my drone firmware (1.03 was on It, now the newest)

I found this video, He had the same problem as me, but his solution doesn't work for me. I put them away for two days, but nothing changed.

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhoTwpjeQ4&ab_channel=JannEarlTV

And here is the topic of his problem: (where is no right solution)
https://forum.dji.com/thread-239543-1-1.html

What should I do to fix it?

Best regards,
Patrik
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Patrik. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what drone you have? Is it Mini 2 as well as the one from the previous thread you posted? Also, were you using the cable that came with the drone when you tried charging the batteries? We will wait for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-1-2
Use props
Patrik209
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-2 19:04
Hi, Patrik. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what drone you have? Is it Mini 2 as well as the one from the previous thread you posted? Also, were you using the cable that came with the drone when you tried charging the batteries? We will wait for your confirmation. Thank you.

I have the same drone, Mini 2.

Yes, I tried with the cable and the adapter that came with the drone.
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Patrik209 Posted at 1-3 00:34
I have the same drone, Mini 2.

Yes, I tried with the cable and the adapter that came with the drone.

Hi, Patrik209. Thank you for the reply. Can you also confirm if the batteries were charging when you use the drone to charge them?
2023-1-8
Use props
Patrik209
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi,

Yes, I can! I used the drone after all. But I had to charge the batteries via the drone not in the hub.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules