Goggles 2 fogging up. Any Solutions?
409 0 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse11688ed
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all

So i recently got my goggles 2, fully aware they do not support iNav yet (hoping they will be) but I also keep having them Fog up. It seems there is zero airflow inside unline V1's and V2's. I am in the UK and the temp is about 8c and within a min or two they just fog up on the glass. To the point I have to land clear them and go again. Its extremely frustrating. Does anyone else have this issue? with this and the lack of iNav I am seriously thinking of sending them back and just getting some V2's.

I have seen some anti fog products on the market and wondered if anyone has had any sucess with any of these? I am getting close to my 14 day return window and dont have time to keep trying solutions now. as much as I do love the goggles fit and form and the O3 airunit onboard is so good vs Caddx air unit I cant help but think they have just messed up the Goggles 2 too much with no iNav and now the fogging issue. I am sure in the summer months they wont fog up but cant see how the winter fogging issue can be solved? Surely DJI testing them in colder climates?
2023-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules