Broadcast from Goggles2 to other VR goggles (Quest 2?)
1277 3 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

I know you can broadcast to other DJI goggles, but is there any way to broadcast to non DJI goggles like the Quest 2?
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, JoeJK3D. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Avata can only be used with the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2. It does not support the use of third-party goggles at the moment. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Since there is no possibility of such, we will forward your feedback to our related team for consideration. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-2
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 21:49
Hi, JoeJK3D. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Avata can only be used with the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2. It does not support the use of third-party goggles at the moment. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Since there is no possibility of such, we will forward your feedback to our related team for consideration. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!

I was more asking about the broadcasting functionality... being able to have someone wearing the QUest or other VR goggles seeing what the Goggles 2 or V2 are seeing...  Not replacing the goggle 2 or V2 with some other goggles.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JoeJK3D Posted at 1-10 12:31
I was more asking about the broadcasting functionality... being able to have someone wearing the QUest or other VR goggles seeing what the Goggles 2 or V2 are seeing...  Not replacing the goggle 2 or V2 with some other goggles.

We understand. To clarify, direct use, or even using third-party goggles in Broadcast mode is currently not supported. You may only use either the DJI Goggles 2 or the DJI FPV Goggles V2 in Audience mode. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Keep safe.
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules