1079 12 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yensysl1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 491699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys, has anyone had any luck on downloading and using the avata simulator on their s21ultra? Seems to be only compatible with s21.. is there a new one? Already wrecked my avata since being made to relearn my control's since cant customize the sticks.. but cant use the sim cause it wont run lol... hellllp (better still wouls be if could use my control configuration ...hint hint dji lol)
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you're referring to DJI Virtual Flight? Please check if it's the latest version. You can download the app through this link. https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads If it still not works, please tell us more details about the issue you encountered.
2023-1-2
Use props
yensysl1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 19:36
Hi there, may I ask if you're referring to DJI Virtual Flight? Please check if it's the latest version. You can download the app through this link. https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads If it still not works, please tell us more details about the issue you encountered.

Hi Mindy.. thank you for all your responses.  I got off the chat with tech support and still umable to run the sim on .y phone.  Itll down load.. then say staging app.. will ask me if i want to update it. I say update and just tells me app not installed.  Im running a galaxy s21 ultra
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

yensysl1 Posted at 1-2 21:07
Hi Mindy.. thank you for all your responses.  I got off the chat with tech support and still umable to run the sim on .y phone.  Itll down load.. then say staging app.. will ask me if i want to update it. I say update and just tells me app not installed.  Im running a galaxy s21 ultra

Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message? Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Fly is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2023-1-2
Use props
yensysl1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-2 22:21
Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message? Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Fly is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.

Screenshot_20230103_003849_Package installer.jpg
Screenshot_20230103_003732_Package installer.jpg
Screenshot_20230103_003857_Package installer.jpg
2023-1-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just downloaded the Avata simulator App directly to my Samsung S21 Ultra but the App would not install.  It went through the staging and then not installed.  So then I downloaded the Avata simulator App directly to my laptop.  Next I transferred it to my S21 Ultra via USB C cable.  This time the App installed successfully.  I had to give permission to install App when prompted.  

Hope you get it installed.  
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you open the authorities as DJI Mindy suggested above?
2023-1-4
Use props
yensysl1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-4 01:47
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you open the authorities as DJI Mindy suggested above?

Did what downtownrdb mentioned and it worked thanks
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

yensysl1 Posted at 1-4 04:55
Did what downtownrdb mentioned and it worked thanks

Thanks for your update as well.
Should you have any questions or needs, please just contact us here anytime.
2023-1-4
Use props
yensysl1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-4 20:30
Thanks for your update as well.
Should you have any questions or needs, please just contact us here anytime.

thank you will do.. please be patient with me as I ask once a week (more or less) about the customization of the fpv controller sticks lol... would be perfect and really set things right here..... happy new year
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

yensysl1 Posted at 1-4 21:35
thank you will do.. please be patient with me as I ask once a week (more or less) about the customization of the fpv controller sticks lol... would be perfect and really set things right here..... happy new year

Thanks for your timely reply as well, please feel free to let us know your questions, we are glad to help.
Hope you have a great day!

2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_uGJnaxdADPsm
New

United Kingdom

I have just downloaded the flight simulator app, the app successfully installs, but when trying to launch the app, all the writing is back to front and I am unable to accept the terms of conditions or move from this page, any help would be appreciated. Thank you
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_uGJnaxdADPsm Posted at 11-13 23:42
I have just downloaded the flight simulator app, the app successfully installs, but when trying to launch the app, all the writing is back to front and I am unable to accept the terms of conditions or move from this page, any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, may I know the mobile device model you used, and also share us the error screen shot for further checking? Thanks.
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules