606 6 2023-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896 ft
United Kingdom

Greetings Drone Flyers .
I hope this is in the correct section IF not could a nice admin person move it for me

Just bought myself a Mini 3 for a bit of fun and a different angle on photography .

Done loads and loads of reading before I fly it properly but I had it flying round the living room and it seems well behaved .

Any important tips and advice would be welcome as I try and get my head round it .

I am in Milton Keynes UK and will register it as a operator which I think is correct

2023-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Start off in a large open space,    flying indoors without GPS is a skill in itself.    Also make sure you register and label the drone.,     Its worth doing the test as well,   lots of useful knowledge there and it's free.     Also grab UAVForecast it will give you good weather forecasts and lets you set the altitude for the wind forecast.  
2023-1-3
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-3 02:40
Start off in a large open space,    flying indoors without GPS is a skill in itself.    Also make sure you register and label the drone.,     Its worth doing the test as well,   lots of useful knowledge there and it's free.     Also grab UAVForecast it will give you good weather forecasts and lets you set the altitude for the wind forecast.

Many Thanks for that
2023-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkeynuts Posted at 1-3 04:23
Many Thanks for that

You’re very welcome.
2023-1-3
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-3 04:47
You’re very welcome.

If I have problems which is the best place to post to get answers ?
2023-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkeynuts Posted at 1-3 04:49
If I have problems which is the best place to post to get answers ?

posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-1-3
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

cheers for that
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules