Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M30 Drop Pins on Map
2634 6 2023-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does anyone know if its possible to export a map from pins dropped in the field?
2023-1-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

What do you mean by pins dropped in the field?
2023-1-3
Use props
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Sorry ill explain in more detail, I am working with the water department, we are inspecting flooding in areas near a rising river and we put pins down using the drop pion function in the M30 and I assumed that these are saved somewhere and i could output a map for the crews to go and inspect and fix problems but i cannot work out how to send them the map?
2023-1-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

AIRWORKS. Posted at 1-3 12:26
Sorry ill explain in more detail, I am working with the water department, we are inspecting flooding in areas near a rising river and we put pins down using the drop pion function in the M30 and I assumed that these are saved somewhere and i could output a map for the crews to go and inspect and fix problems but i cannot work out how to send them the map?

I see

https://enterprise-insights.dji. ... ngefinder-pinpoints
2023-1-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

AIRWORKS. Posted at 1-3 12:26

They must be saved somewhere on the radio in WGS84 format, openable in QGIS.
2023-1-3
Use props
AIRWORKS.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks again for your help and time, i looked everywhere and couldn't even find any info LV very much appreciated
2023-1-3
Use props
Cudori
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31404 ft

Germany

hey,
i found this thread today. do you still need the info on exporting pinpoints?
If so still here is the solution, if not here is the solution for others. ;)

Go to the camera menu. Long press L3. check all pins. Then the button in the upper left corner and save as kml.
in this file are all files with his colour and you can import it for example in QGIS
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules