Compatibility DJI RC to DJI Mini2 - Any news?
14015 35 2023-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SunilHH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075016 ft
India

Hello there,

Is there any news concerning the compatibility of the DJI RC Controller with DJI Mini2?

2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Apologies. Currently, DJI RC is compatible with DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Air 2S. We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice if DJI made the RC compatible with the Mini 2 as I'm sure it would greatly increase sales of the RC.  However, I'm thinking the odds are not good of this happening as they probably prefer you to upgrade to the Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro.
2023-1-3
Use props
SunilHH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075016 ft
India

i own, both the Mini2 & Air2S, it would be easy if i could use the new DJI RC controller for both. it works for Air2S.. if they could add a update for supporting Mini2 it will be of great help.
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SunilHH Posted at 1-3 07:28
i own, both the Mini2 & Air2S, it would be easy if i could use the new DJI RC controller for both. it works for Air2S.. if they could add a update for supporting Mini2 it will be of great help.

We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us and thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 I really want Mini2 support for the DJI RC controller.   
2023-1-6
Use props
lvl.1
Flight distance : 616545 ft

Italy

+1
Dji RC and DJI RC PRO for mini 2
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

@santorelloapr Posted at 2-24 02:15
+1
Dji RC and DJI RC PRO for mini 2

Hi, there. Thanks for your suggestions, we have forwarded such feedback to the relevant team already.
For any updates, you can stay tuned to our official website.
Thanks for your understanding.
2023-2-25
Use props
Jake Andrew
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

I don't think so. That's part of the reason they made the mini 3
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jake Andrew Posted at 3-7 10:57
I don't think so. That's part of the reason they made the mini 3

Hi, Jake. Appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-3-7
Use props
rafiq034
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 1-3 06:53
Hi there. Apologies. Currently, DJI RC is compatible with DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Air 2S. We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Does DJI mini 2 SE Have the compatibility to support DJI rc?
2023-4-7
Use props
nmb1970
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169990 ft
Portugal

Since both mini2 and mini3 non pro uses occusync2, there’s no reason for the new dji rc only works on mini 3 non pro and not on mini2.
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rafiq034 Posted at 4-7 18:20
Does DJI mini 2 SE Have the compatibility to support DJI rc?

Hello there. Apologies. We're sorry, but this is not presently supported for usage with the DJI Mini 2SE. DJI RC is compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Air 2S. For more information, please visit the official DJI website. Thank you for your patience.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_eWPz6tudhpr9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30085715 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-3 07:18
It would be nice if DJI made the RC compatible with the Mini 2 as I'm sure it would greatly increase sales of the RC.  However, I'm thinking the odds are not good of this happening as they probably prefer you to upgrade to the Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro.

i would buy one right now if they added this and goggles
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_eWPz6tudhpr9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30085715 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-8 07:02
Hello there. Apologies. We're sorry, but this is not presently supported for usage with the DJI Mini 2SE. DJI RC is compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Air 2S. For more information, please visit the official DJI website. Thank you for your patience.

i will buy one this week if add it
2023-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_eWPz6tudhpr9 Posted at 4-18 09:43
i would buy one right now if they added this and goggles

You and probably a whole bunch of other pilots.  
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_eWPz6tudhpr9 Posted at 4-18 09:43
i would buy one right now if they added this and goggles

Thank you for showing interest in our product. We have not yet received any information related to this. We will consider this as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for their attention. Please stay tuned to our official website for the latest news. If any DJI-related concerns may occur, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your great support.
2023-4-18
Use props
Victor Martinez
New

United States

I hope that dji soon makes the dji rc compatible with the dji mini 2 please make this happen please.
2023-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 this would make the Mini 2 a great backup drone without having to take the smart controller as well.
2023-4-19
Use props
djiuser_cnODnBk8qh2t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 356673 ft
United Kingdom

Any further news on this DJI… come on make this happen.
I have a dji mini 3 pro and mavic 3 both using the dji rc as upgrades from my original dji mini 2 that i had for almost 2 years. I won’t use the mini 2 now with the old controller and phone setup as it’s just a step back that i don’t want to experience….. plus i don’t want to carry multiple controllers all the time. therefore i’m going down the route of selling my old faithful mini 2. To be honest i would keep it as a back up mini drone if i could use it with the dji rc rather than me just selling it for probably the small amount of money i could now get for this older drone…
So come on DJI….. tell me this is going to happen… surely it’s just toggling a switch
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_FN13n1gtqGNU
New

Finland

Hello got an error on Mavic mini 2 today I can’t connect to the camera stabilizer. I live in Finland and there is no DJI service center tell me what to do in such a situation?
2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_E7lzKsoaeLwS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529137 ft
United States

Would love to see Mini 2 allowed to bind to the RC Remote. Please do this!!!!!
2023-5-12
Use props
fans49b854d6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1430226 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't see any reason not to add the Mini 2 to the RC Remote arsenal, as I'm pretty sure the Air2S uses the same controller as the Mini 2 (interchangeable). I have decided to keep my aging fleet (M2P, Mini 2, and Skydio2), so I won't be upgrading to a drone using the RC anytime soon. Guess my best bet would be to find a used RM500 for the DJI birds and just use the beacon for the Skydio. I think my range would be MUCH better as well, as the RC Controller has no external antennas.

C'mon DJI, take a lesson from Skydio and think of the customers by making COMPATIBLE old tech work with with shiny new features/accessories.
2023-5-21
Use props
djiuser_4ceBatLX7YFL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 538451 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-3 06:53

Thats the same response we get all the time, come on make this happen we invest so much money in your company cant you just make it happen, and dont come with that dum story about occuy sink cuz if the Remote n-1 is compatible with both 2 and 3 Occuy sinc there no excuse why it wouldnt be compatible. Give the people what they want and deserve.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_4ceBatLX7YFL
lvl.1
United States

We should just stop perchasing your product, because it dont make no sense we have to carey so many remotes arround when we could just use one.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_4ceBatLX7YFL
lvl.1
United States

nmb1970 Posted at 4-8 03:00
Since both mini2 and mini3 non pro uses occusync2, there’s no reason for the new dji rc only works on mini 3 non pro and not on mini2.

Facts!!! It should be completely compatible but nooo she always comes with the same excuse!
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4ceBatLX7YFL Posted at 6-19 00:07
Thats the same response we get all the time, come on make this happen we invest so much money in your company cant you just make it happen, and dont come with that dum story about occuy sink cuz if the Remote n-1 is compatible with both 2 and 3 Occuy sinc there no excuse why it wouldnt be compatible. Give the people what they want and deserve.

Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate you explaining how it will benefit you. While this feature is not presently on our development roadmap, we really value your input and are looking at any changes that will benefit the majority of our users. Thank you for your patience.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_KC6CZQHWyOzH
lvl.1

United States

Will the DJI Air 3 be compatable with the current RC PRO CONTROLLER?
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_4ceBatLX7YFL
lvl.1
United States

Nope! Nothing ass of today. I wish they did make it compatible it would me awesome from DJI.
2023-7-20
Use props
ChemiQ
New
Poland

Dear DJI, I hope that support for the Mini 2 drone will be added to the DJI RC controller. I plan to buy Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC, but I will still use Mini 2, one controller for two drones would be much more comfortable. It would also be better than having to constantly connecting my phone via USB.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ChemiQ Posted at 9-12 03:08
Dear DJI, I hope that support for the Mini 2 drone will be added to the DJI RC controller. I plan to buy Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC, but I will still use Mini 2, one controller for two drones would be much more comfortable. It would also be better than having to constantly connecting my phone via USB.

Hi there. I appreciate you contacting us. Although this feature is not currently available, we will share your feedback with our engineers. Please follow the most recent news on our official DJI website at www.dji.com for any updates. I appreciate your great support.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_vNHka855VU4G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1169327 ft

Sweden

nmb1970 Posted at 4-8 03:00

+2 to that!

It should be a natural progress to enabling all compatible controllers to aircrafts sharing the same transmission protocols. Same goes for backwards compatibility where a OS3 controller should support OS2 aircrafts in 'OS2 mode' and a OS3 aircraft should be possible to fly with a OS2 controller in 'OS2 mode', etc - with a possible range penalty.

This would make fleet management much easier and more streamlined not to mention customer care and investment utilization.
2023-10-6
Use props
cgclandran
New

India

I've been eagerly awaiting news of compatibility between the DJI RC and DJI Mini 2. This topic has been incredibly helpful in keeping me updated on the latest developments. In the meantime, my friend recommended a great blog about the best colleges in Chandigarh
2023-11-17
Use props
djiuser_Kn6nn6AgNCVS
New

Philippines

Please make it possible. Is there a trade-in for mini 2 if I want upgrade to mini 3 or 4? How much is it?
4-2 15:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Kn6nn6AgNCVS Posted at 4-2 15:38
Please make it possible. Is there a trade-in for mini 2 if I want upgrade to mini 3 or 4? How much is it?

Thank you for your feedback. This will be forwarded to the related team. Currently, there is no trade-up program. It is highly recommended to check it with other official and formal trade-in/second-hand websites. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
4-6 21:45
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

I would buy the rc pro in a heart beat if it was compatible with the mini2 then it would be a match RC for both the drone i own the mavic3 & mini2. I'm not interested in another mini drone . I am very curious in that new Dock2 with the DJI Matrice 3D , what a bird! https://enterprise.dji.com/dock-2
can you buy just the DJI Matrice 3D without the dock2 station

4-8 17:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules