No OSD and no switch to high power mode after arming.
909 0 2023-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stdIOfab
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I recently purchased a Rekon 6" FPV quad with caddx vista air unit. After the configuration from the FC, I noticed that the caddx won't work as expected. No OSD is shown (custom OSD option enabled in DJI goggles). Furthermore Caddx doesn't switch to high power mode after arming the quad. I checked multiple time my configuration, reflash many times the FC firmware (Fettec G4) and many times the Caddx firmware but nothing seems to work. This evening I noticed a strange behaviour, when I tried to modify PIDs through DJI goggles tab, the FC made a beep. After this, I connected the G4 to kiss GUI and PID editing was effectively saved on the FC. It Seems that the Caddx is able to transmit data but not to receive any information (in fact PIDs tab in DJI goggles shows all 0). I already remove the RX and TX diode and checked wiring integrity over the caddx and the FC but this problem is still here. Is it possible that only caddx tx serial has been damaged and rx port is still working? Does someone have any idea? Thanks.
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules