Air S2 Gimble is Limp!
396 1 2023-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TastyReuben
New
United States

After a small crash my gimble has gone limp. There in no visual damage and it spins freely. It's not grinding or stuck. When I turn the Air S2 on the gimble goes through the start up process (moving around and then pointing forword). After start up I get a gimble stuck error and it just goes limp while trying to fly. The camera works and I have tried to auto calibrate but stops at 10%. I aslo can't calibrate manually. While the drone is powered on I can not manually move the lens in any direction, it's just limp. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Once you already fill in all the needed information, our team will contact you to provide further information on how to send the product to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules