DJI Action 3 and playback on IOS not showing discussion
2829 10 2023-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Assome are aware there is this problem that hte IOS device can not see playback lrf files is it possible Droid sees them and newer IOS phones do are the Iphone 12 and under exempted , is there a fix and  was this passed along  to the team.  thank you, we can discuss this issue  and help all out if we know the fixes

thanks FISH

2023-1-4
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

I don't have this problem. I'm using an iPhone 7 with iOS 15.7.2. I can even see the thumbnails of the files and playback has no issues either.
2023-1-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 1-4 10:04
I don't have this problem. I'm using an iPhone 7 with iOS 15.7.2. I can even see the thumbnails of the files and playback has no issues either.

thank you. gonna have to recheck my end. even the OA and figure out hteissue. thanks for letting me know that it work on yours.
2023-1-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

update:  if I  use my ios 12th gen air 2, I am able to see the playback, I deleted off the app a few times to now get some glitches with  it on the phone. so  never know what issue it can be not worried because,  I hardly use the app.  
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_LHFheExT6gW2
New

United States

Having the same problem has anyone figured out how to get it to work I’ve tried a lot of things but none have worked yet
2023-1-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I changed to my Ipad12th gen  and it showed so it has to be a  phone setting. As  will try to figure my issue out and share if I find anything. DJI has no further info on it
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_LHFheExT6gW2
New

United States

Thank you keep us updated
2023-1-11
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
United States

Under System Settings, does the Mimo app have access to Bluetooth and Local Network?

Although I'm guessing it's enabled otherwise you would not be able to connect to the camera at all.

2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_LHFheExT6gW2
New

United States

Yeah it connected I have tried Turing it on and off as the video says but no luck
2023-1-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I went over my phone, the app and all.  until DJI finds hte issue that will be it for me  researching any further.  means I can not use hte app for playback of footage.
2023-1-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Resolved simple fix.

Please visit the propper thread  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2955311
2023-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules