Problems of DJI RS3 + Lumix S5 + Ninja V, help!
2610 1 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xlonebird
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116926 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have connected Panasonic Lumix S5 to Ninja V monitor and carry the camera on a DJI RS3 gimbal. As the Lumix S5 does not support blue tooth connection with the RS3, I connect the S5 to the RS3 with a USB-C cable, to use the red button on RS3 to start/stop recording.

When I switch on all these 3 equipment simultaneously, the monitor on S5 is off (weird), the Ninja V is on. At this point, the red button on RS3 does not work (why?).

If I unplug the USB-C cable between S5 and DJI RS3, both monitors on Lumix S5 and Ninja V are turned on, but obviously there is no way to control the camera by using RS3.

If I disconnect Ninja V and then connect S5 and RS3 with the USB-C again, the monitor on S5 works, and I can control the camera using the gimbal.

It seems the 3 devices cannot work properly at the same time. Did I miss any settings? Many thanks in advance!

2023-1-5
Use props
Odada
New
Flight distance : 662530 ft
France

Hi ,I have the same problem. Does someone know how to fixe it? Use the DJI RS# rec bouton and don't have the black screen on the S5 when we connect the Ninja V.
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules