Base Station Center Point
2003 10 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeD31
lvl.1

Philippines

I just cant edit the base station center point settings. The Latitude, Longitude and Altitude are showing Multiple Values and it cannot be selected. Now I cant merge the file to my other Lidar Data without compromising the altitude. During the job,I paused the survey then changed the battery.  
Please help and thanks.

Can't edit Lat, long and Alt

Can't edit Lat, long and Alt
2023-1-5
Use props
GPSJamaica
lvl.1

Jamaica

Was there any guidance/solution for this? I'm having a similar issue - have one .obs file across several missions, some are allowing me to manipulate the coordinate, others are saying 'Multiple Values' and will not allow me access to adjust the coordinate. HELP!
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GPSJamaica Posted at 1-22 12:52
Was there any guidance/solution for this? I'm having a similar issue - have one .obs file across several missions, some are allowing me to manipulate the coordinate, others are saying 'Multiple Values' and will not allow me access to adjust the coordinate. HELP!

Hi there, if there are multiple base station values, the RTK base station data collected by L1 may be used instead of your own base station data. If you use your own obs file, you need to modify the obs file name according to the L1 data file name, and then put it in the L1 folder to replace the original RTB file.
2023-1-22
Use props
MikeD31
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 23:34
Hi there, if there are multiple base station values, the RTK base station data collected by L1 may be used instead of your own base station data. If you use your own obs file, you need to modify the obs file name according to the L1 data file name, and then put it in the L1 folder to replace the original RTB file.

Thank you for your reply, I reckon that I may have manually stopped the L1 data collecting rather pausing it automatically. I did not experience this issue after then. But I will have to re-survey the area that has multiple base station values.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MikeD31 Posted at 1-25 18:40
Thank you for your reply, I reckon that I may have manually stopped the L1 data collecting rather pausing it automatically. I did not experience this issue after then. But I will have to re-survey the area that has multiple base station values.

Thanks for the update. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-1-28
Use props
dlcsureyor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129354 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 23:34

How is this done?
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Please elaborate on your inquiry so that we can better understand it.
2023-9-19
Use props
dlcsureyor
lvl.2
United States

I’m trying to understand how to use the base station data out of the L1. Also, any insight on why this happens would be greatly appreciated. One of the flights that gave me the “multiple values” error was 6 hours from my office. Out of a total of 8 flights that day, only one was corrupted.
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dlcsureyor Posted at 9-20 14:36
I’m trying to understand how to use the base station data out of the L1. Also, any insight on why this happens would be greatly appreciated. One of the flights that gave me the “multiple values” error was 6 hours from my office. Out of a total of 8 flights that day, only one was corrupted.

As I explained above, if there are multiple base station values, the RTK base station data collected by L1 may be used rather than your own base station data. If you use your own obs file, you need to modify the obs file name according to the L1 data file name, and then put it in the L1 folder to replace the original RTB file. If you encounter any issues during this process, please provide us with more details or record a video showing the issue.
2023-9-21
Use props
DLCSurveyor
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-21 00:38
As I explained above, if there are multiple base station values, the RTK base station data collected by L1 may be used rather than your own base station data. If you use your own obs file, you need to modify the obs file name according to the L1 data file name, and then put it in the L1 folder to replace the original RTB file. If you encounter any issues during this process, please provide us with more details or record a video showing the issue.

Im sorry, I should have provided more context. I am using the DRTK base station. I do not know what to do to correct this since I do not have my own .obs file.
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DLCSurveyor Posted at 9-21 14:26
Im sorry, I should have provided more context. I am using the DRTK base station. I do not know what to do to correct this since I do not have my own .obs file.

We will double confirm and get back to you.
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules