1040 24 2023-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI.   Could you take a look at the thread link below.  It's getting out of control from a well known troll on this Forum.    You recently deleted his other posts too.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=282676&page=1#pid2947780

Thanks
DA
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seconded..
2023-1-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Thirded!!! jj has been a troll here as long as I have been a member. Rarely if ever does he have anything positive to add to any thread!!
2023-1-5
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Fourthed!!!
2023-1-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That guy should be banned
2023-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

The troll seems to be a real piece of work.  To what end does somebody do that over and over again???
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, DA. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. We already forwarded this concern to our relevant team and they are now looking into it. Rest assured that we will not hesitate to provide some actions to users that violate our Forum rules. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your report. The related content got a warning due to a violation of the forum rules.

When our user posts an inquiry here, we will try our best to help the user solve the issue. And this is a community that will always follow the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations,  projects, and insights. Please keep in mind this is not a place to simply air your grievances. We encourage helpful discussion above all else. We thank all of you for being a part of this growing community and thank you for your effort for keeping our forum running well.
2023-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 23:16
Thank you for your report. The related content got a warning due to a violation of the forum rules.

When our user posts an inquiry here, we will try our best to help the user solve the issue. And this is a community that will always follow the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations,  projects, and insights. Please keep in mind this is not a place to simply air your grievances. We encourage helpful discussion above all else. We thank all of you for being a part of this growing community and thank you for your effort for keeping our forum running well.

Thank you DJI Paladin.
2023-1-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you...
2023-1-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hasn't Johnny_J been banned at least twice previously?  

He is a super troll.  You'd think a permanent ban would be in order for him.
2023-1-6
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
United States

That's great. However, this member has had multiple warnings and been temporarily banned multiple times. He has not learned any lesson from it.

I think the general consensus of the forum is that he needs to be permanently banned.
2023-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-6 04:35
Hasn't Johnny_J been banned at least twice previously?  

He is a super troll.  You'd think a permanent ban would be in order for him.

Yes I thought he had been banned before,  must have just been a 90 day ban.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 1-5 23:45
Thank you DJI Paladin.

You are most welcome, DA. Thank you again for your continued support! Have a nice day ahead.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

No problem, Sean. Thank you also for your continued support. Take care always!
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

blue_canyon21 Posted at 1-6 06:36
That's great. However, this member has had multiple warnings and been temporarily banned multiple times. He has not learned any lesson from it.

I think the general consensus of the forum is that he needs to be permanently banned.

I sent you a PM, blue_canyon21. Thank you.
2023-1-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 01:03
Yes I thought he had been banned before,  must have just been a 90 day ban.

Maybe this time it will be permanent.
2023-1-7
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-7 04:57

Paladin's PM to me said that it is not a permanent ban. But if he has another violation after this, they "will consider him for a permanent ban."
2023-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-7 04:57

I wonder how many temp bans you can get.
2023-1-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 1-7 08:11
Paladin's PM to me said that it is not a permanent ban. But if he has another violation after this, they "will consider him for a permanent ban."

I'd think after 3 already he'd be out like in baseball.  
2023-1-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 01:35
I wonder how many temp bans you can get.

He has had at least 3 that I can remember and possibly more.  The problem is he can just make a get a new email address and return under a different alias.  We've seen that happen on here several times already.  
2023-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-8 08:06
He has had at least 3 that I can remember and possibly more.  The problem is he can just make a get a new email address and return under a different alias.  We've seen that happen on here several times already.

But he always uses the same name here.  
2023-1-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 11:55
But he always uses the same name here.

He does.  I'm just saying that even if a forum member is permanently banned they just have to create a new account using a different email address.  Some forums used to use IP addresses but that quit working when people started using VPNs.
2023-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-9 12:52
He does.  I'm just saying that even if a forum member is permanently banned they just have to create a new account using a different email address.  Some forums used to use IP addresses but that quit working when people started using VPNs.

True,  we have seen that before.  
2023-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-10 00:41
True,  we have seen that before.

Sometimes it can get a bit "entertaining" on the forum.  Other times very quiet.  
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules