Dji go dosn t work..
1458 3 2015-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joaolori
New

Portugal

Hi everybody.. I ve a sansung tablet S and i change the dji pillot for dji go .. So now i do canna conect .. I alredy try  all possibility to conect and dosn t work.. Some one can help me what i have to do..??
2015-8-17
Use props
chargenut
New
Flight distance : 390 ft
United Kingdom

I had a load of trouble last night with the DJI Go App, my Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Phantom 3 Pro not connecting... finally I worked out (from picking it out of the middle of another forum post) that I needed to turn on the Developer options on the device (normally clicking the "Build Number" multiple times in the "About" page under settings), and then turning on the USB debugging feature in the new settings menu that appears!

Hope that helps,
Terry.
2015-8-17
Use props
dion.lazerlight
lvl.1

United Kingdom

chargenut Posted at 2015-8-17 19:47
I had a load of trouble last night with the DJI Go App, my Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Phantom 3 Pro not ...

Also bear in mind that if you updated to the DJI Go app but have NOT installed the very latest firmware to your phantom and transmitter, the go app will NOT see your hardware, I had this today. So make sure you have installed latest firmware update.
2015-8-18
Use props
theFlyingHawaii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2220906 ft
United States

chargenut Posted at 2015-8-17 01:47
I had a load of trouble last night with the DJI Go App, my Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Phantom 3 Pro not ...

darn, that doesn't work wtih the Galaxy S4 and the P3Advanced
2015-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules