Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwarfland
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288038 ft
Curaçao

Hi,

first time poster, here.

i just received my Fly More Pro kit for the Mini 3 Pro, and I can't seem to get any action out of the charging hub. It's plugged into a verified working USB-C (same I use to charge my RC), but I see no lights, nothing happens when I eject or re-insert batteries, or press/hold the function button.

am I missing something obvious, or did I receive a dud? The user manual says the lights should show *some* activity when charging and/or adding/removing batteries...

thanx!
marc

2023-1-6
Use props
dwarfland
lvl.2
Curaçao

Update: after inserting my third (and fully charged) battery from the drone, things started suddenly lighting up, so I think all is good. Strange though?
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different  USB charging cable for us to further isolate the issue? If the issue persists, kindly please provide us a short video showing the problem for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-6
Use props
dwarfland
lvl.2
Curaçao

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-6 21:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different  USB charging cable for us to further isolate the issue? If the issue persists, kindly please provide us a short video showing the problem for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanx for the reply. It somehow magically started to work once I inserted the third (fully charged) battery from the Drone into the charger so that all slots were full. Not sure if that's expected behavior on first use (I found no mention of that), but in either case, it seems to be all fine now.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dwarfland Posted at 1-7 05:50
Thanx for the reply. It somehow magically started to work once I inserted the third (fully charged) battery from the Drone into the charger so that all slots were full. Not sure if that's expected behavior on first use (I found no mention of that), but in either case, it seems to be all fine now.

Great! We're more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-8
Use props
dwarfland
lvl.2
Curaçao

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 22:42
Great! We're more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Maybe something is still off. I drained one battery to like 30% yesterday, and a second one by about the same. The first one went into the charging hub (along with the untouched and gully changed third battery), and after hours of charging, it's still "indicating 2 out of 4 lights" (i.e. one solid, one flashing, two off. The untouched battery shows 4 solid lights, as expected; the battery I left in the drone and plugged in there has also *long* charged back to full now.

I'm on a 30W Apple USB-C charging puck, within a default Apple USC-C charging cable (that works well for everything else).

As  understand it, it should not take longer than an hour or so to charge one battery up, should it?
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dwarfland Posted at 1-9 08:22
Maybe something is still off. I drained one battery to like 30% yesterday, and a second one by about the same. The first one went into the charging hub (along with the untouched and gully changed third battery), and after hours of charging, it's still "indicating 2 out of 4 lights" (i.e. one solid, one flashing, two off. The untouched battery shows 4 solid lights, as expected; the battery I left in the drone and plugged in there has also *long* charged back to full now.

I'm on a 30W Apple USB-C charging puck, within a default Apple USC-C charging cable (that works well for everything else).

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to use a different USB-C charging cable to see if the issue persists? We strongly recommend using the DJI 30W USB-C Charger. Please note that the DJI Mini Series Two-Way Charging hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence, and the battery with the highest battery level will be first charged. You may access the link below for your future reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ide_13_lan_v1.0.pdf
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules