Wrong Cable in Box
1172 4 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Max Schuster
New

Germany

As you can see in the Picture I received a weird Micro-USB cable with my Ronin-SC. For some reason it is longer than normal Micro-USB cables and therefore wont fit into any device or falls out emmideatly.
Sadly i couldnt get any answers throu the Support-Chat so far so maybe some of you guys can help me out with this Problem.
Does DJI send me a new Cable? - I hope so. I mean i baught the Item with stating there is a Micro-USB cable included and i would say this is not a working Micro-USB.
Kabelvergleich.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-06 084810.png
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you get in touch with our support now? May we know when did you contact our online chat support? We confirm that the Multi control cable is indeed longer than the normal Micro USB cable. You may refer to the setup method here to connect the camera to the gimbal:  https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/m50ii
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_mAByoTTjb2TC
New

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 03:20
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you get in touch with our support now? May we know when did you contact our online chat support? We confirm that the Multi control cable is indeed longer than the normal Micro USB cable. You may refer to the setup method here to connect the camera to the gimbal:  https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/m50ii

Do you mean the setup method where i have to buy a third party adapter for when the cable is blocked?
I mean in my case the Cable is not blocked you just provided a cable that doesnt fit into normal micro usb devices.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_mAByoTTjb2TC Posted at 1-8 23:12
Do you mean the setup method where i have to buy a third party adapter for when the cable is blocked?
I mean in my case the Cable is not blocked you just provided a cable that doesnt fit into normal micro usb devices.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response.
We consulted further with our teams.
The setup method recommended the accessories below:
Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C) (in the box) + Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Adapter(Type-C to Micro USB) (in the box)
The picture above shows Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB)

We recommend you look for the adapter in your box and try the recommended combination.
2023-1-15
Use props
jscot
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have a Curious USB cable, it is about 6 inches long. I just tried a 1M Pangea and to my surprise it sounded better 8k hdmi cable! Is it because of the longer length or the cable itself? I know the Pangea usb is considered an el cheap- o cable, can someone recommend something better?
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules