6622 9 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Julrub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14360 ft
Mexico

Dear all:
I just bought a second hand Mini 3 Pro and I want to change it from the account of thre previous owner to mine, how I do that?

Regards
2023-1-6
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

The previous owner needs to umbind it from their account and then you just add the device in the fly app.  
2023-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to add to this,    the binding will lock you out of swapping controllers in the future if the original owner doesn't unbind it,   Also only the first person to activate the drone will get the icon in the forum.
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Julrub. Thank you for reaching out, and congratulations on your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. To bind the drone to your account, it has to be unbound from the previous owner's account first. Kindly note that only the account holder has permission to unbind the drone with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. If the drone is still bound to their account, kindly contact them and ask them to unbind it. To do so, they first need to log in to their DJI Fly app using their account (bound account). Once logged in, go to Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove Device From Account. The drone doesn't have to be connected to perform the unbinding. If you have further questions or clarifications, please let us know. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_582CnzFrzH4R
New

United States

Hey,
I'm previous owner. I removed it from this account using dji fly app. It doesn't show it in my devices anymore. What can be an issue here?
Thanks.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_582CnzFrzH4R Posted at 4-12 17:52
Hey,
I'm previous owner. I removed it from this account using dji fly app. It doesn't show it in my devices anymore. What can be an issue here?
Thanks.

Hi, djiuser_582CnzFrzH4R. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC.

Once done, you may send us the Serial Number and your DJI Account via PM for us to check if it's been successfully unbounded.
2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_DYtCmHjND64m
New
Mexico

Hello I’m trying to unbound my dji mini 3 pro from my account already did every step that I have found in this forum

But when I want to hound another account a message appears and the only bounding option is my account

How should I unbound so a new account could be linked.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_DYtCmHjND64m
New
Mexico

djiuser_DYtCmHjND64m Posted at 5-25 13:37
Hello I’m trying to unbound my dji mini 3 pro from my account already did every step that I have found in this forum

But when I want to hound another account a message appears and the only bounding option is my account

I made it thank you !!!
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Apologies for the delayed response. We're glad to know you managed to proceed with the process. For future reference, when you want to unbind the device from an account, you need to be logged in on the app using the bound account for the process to be successful. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_QjzJEZhV8zFM
New

Vanuatu

I mistakenly delete my account from the dji mini 3 pro RC. Can i retrieve it back?
4-16 15:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules