776 3 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E-Ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1399915 ft
Turkey

herkese merhaba

Mini 3 gerçekten odaklanma sorunu yaşıyor. videonun başında görüntü net, sonra nasıl bozulduğuna bakın. bu gerçekten sinir bozucu ve tam bir hayal kırıklığı.

https://we.tl/t-dwaQs9d4KD?utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_05&utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&trk=TRN_TDL_05

2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please try to record the subject at a shorter distance for better confirmation?
At the same time, please try to reset the camera settings, use the Auto mode for camera, and try to refresh the firmware and check again. Please remove the third-party filter if there is any. Please keep us updated on the result.
2023-1-7
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1399915 ft
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 1-7 00:11
Hi there, could you please try to record the subject at a shorter distance for better confirmation?
At the same time, please try to reset the camera settings, use the Auto mode for camera, and try to refresh the firmware and check again. Please remove the third-party filter if there is any. Please keep us updated on the result.

dear Susan

I am using the camera in auto mode and all updates are done. Most of the time, it is not possible to focus by touching the screen, so it first shows the clarity and then gives an unclear image. The focusing problem does not always happen, but I encounter it often. According to my research on the internet about this problem, it seems like a chronic problem.  

ı will prepare a more understandable video for you and youtube , For now, I am sharing the video below as an example.

2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

E-Ray Posted at 1-7 02:47
dear Susan

I am using the camera in auto mode and all updates are done. Most of the time, it is not possible to focus by touching the screen, so it first shows the clarity and then gives an unclear image. The focusing problem does not always happen, but I encounter it often. According to my research on the internet about this problem, it seems like a chronic problem.  

Thank you for your update. Please try the reset the camera settings and refresh the firmware and try again. If the issue happens frequently, please send the drone back so we can check the issue on our end and solve the issue.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules