having issues to see the aircraft data downloading in to the rc
393 3 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb390422
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1094062 ft
Portugal

ive got the drone mini 3 pro  for 3 weeks now and before when i turned on the on the rc and than the aircraft , i would imediatelly see the movies and fotos on my rc controller in the gallery ,,,,,for 3 days now it constuntlley says loading failed .....try again . is this normal
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I double confirm if the controller you are using is the DJI RC with the built-in screen controller or the regular controller that needs to connect to your mobile device?
Please also provide a short screen recording or reference pictures of the issue for me to double confirm. Thank you.
2023-1-6
Use props
fansdb390422
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1094062 ft
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 1-6 23:57
Hi there, may I double confirm if the controller you are using is the DJI RC with the built-in screen controller or the regular controller that needs to connect to your mobile device?
Please also provide a short screen recording or reference pictures of the issue for me to double confirm. Thank you.

After about tem taps on the screen ,it finally comes out ,the data ....its taking more a less 3 to five minutes to Open the data .....just find it strange because the first two weeks it das almost instantly...
IMG_20230108_032117.jpg
IMG_20230108_030915.jpg
IMG_20230108_030907.jpg
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdb390422 Posted at 1-7 19:23
After about tem taps on the screen ,it finally comes out ,the data ....its taking more a less 3 to five minutes to Open the data .....just find it strange because the first two weeks it das almost instantly...

Hello, there. We would like to confirm some details about your issue.
(1) It would finally show up those videos and photos on DJI RC but take longer time than before, right?
(2) What about you turn up the drone and link to the DJI RC first, then check the Album after that?
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules