Dji avata firmware stuck at 40% download and won't install
1386 3 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yOrAk39eWMPs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 473176 ft
United States

Just got v2 controller and it's 1 out of ten tries to bind it so it responds but no motor controls can't take off .

Very frustrating so far with this purchase and no support
2023-1-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you are on the most recent version of the DJI Fly App and all firmware is up to date.  You could also try to refresh these using the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software.  (v2.1.15)  It was just released on Jan. 4th.  

You might also be better off posting in the products section (Avata) of this forum. That is way more active!  
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=780
2023-1-7
Use props
Craig Brock
New

United States

I cannot get the goggles to recognize my phone.. I have s22 ultra I've downloaded software and tried over and over to no avail! Please help
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Craig Brock Posted at 6-13 11:46
I cannot get the goggles to recognize my phone.. I have s22 ultra I've downloaded software and tried over and over to no avail! Please help

Hi, Craig Brock. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried updating/refreshing the firmware firmware of goggles through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? We also recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly app from this link. If the issue remains, please post a short video showing the error for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules