Voice Control - Start/Stop Recording suggestion
242 6 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Let's say you enable voice control and set the camera to Timelapse Mode. Then you say "Start Recording". Since the camera is in Timelapse Mode, it will start recording a timelapse.
Then you say "Stop Recording". The camera stops recording the timelapse.

Now you say "Take Photo". The camera switches to Photo Mode and takes a photo.

Now when you say "Start Recording" again, which mode the camera should switch to? Video Mode or the last recording mode it was in? Currently it switches to video mode, but I think maybe it should switch back to the last recoding mode it was in, which in the above example was Timelapse.

2023-1-7
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Or maybe have voice control options for all modes, eg "Take Photo", "Record Video", "Record HDR", "Record Timelapse", "Record Hyperlapse". And the common voice command "Stop Recording" would stop whatever mode the camera is recording in.
2023-1-7
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

it switch to video mode, you need the dgi remote
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there, osmonauta. Good day and thank you for giving out this information. Normally, it will switch back to video mode. But don't worry, I will forward your suggestion to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-1-7
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

lutzmix Posted at 1-7 00:10
it switch to video mode, you need the dgi remote

I am not talking about remote. I am talking about voice commands. The voice command does switch it to video mode if you are in photo mode.
2023-1-7
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

so many promise from DJI

I think it is easyer command C1- C2  and so on
  remote worked now  
new firmware????
2023-1-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Hello there, ******* Good day and thank you for giving out this information. Normally, it will switch back to video mode. But don't worry, I will forward your suggestion to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

the day they slip writing. each time we offer a suggestion for a feature, we never see it happen: I offered video timer, never happened. I offered  voice command modes,.  etc.

now I just tried Quick switch it only offers three things well four if you count last used, video photo tome.  since this camera has   HDR, slow and hyperlapse, they will come up and say  the above and never see the additions we want

I just tried, sorry I  rambled "HDR and then used VC and no it goes back on default video record, primary use of the camera, is Video. that will be a reason why it will not do last used,

love to see them offer
  • Modes
  • default to
  • turn on
  • and mre
FISH

2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules