DJI Mini 3 Pro Quick Transfer issues
1290 10 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337549 ft
Cyprus

There is an issue that wont allow me to download my videos on my phone. It keeps popping up a message to free up space where i have more that 100GB available space on my phone. This is very annoying since i cannot transfer the files to my phone and keep them stored localy in order to do my clips on the mobile apps.

Please check if anyone has the same problem

2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?
2023-1-7
Use props
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Cyprus

iPhone 13 pro max
2023-1-7
Use props
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 19:41
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your mobile device?

Iphone 13 pro max
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks for your reply. We will recommend you close some apps in the background and clear the cache to test again. This issue has been noticed by our engineers too. We will optimize it in the later updates.
2023-1-7
Use props
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-7 23:33
Thanks for your reply. We will recommend you close some apps in the background and clear the cache to test again. This issue has been noticed by our engineers too. We will optimize it in the later updates.

I have done everything cleared cache removed data but i cannot transfer anything to my phone
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Froggy Drone Posted at 1-7 23:46
I have done everything cleared cache removed data but i cannot transfer anything to my phone

Then, you may delete some unused files with large storage to enlarge the space temporarily and try again.
2023-1-8
Use props
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-8 00:11
Then, you may delete some unused files with large storage to enlarge the space temporarily and try again.

I have more than 100 Gb available on my device!
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Froggy Drone Posted at 1-8 04:34
I have more than 100 Gb available on my device!

Please try the suggestion to see whether it can help you. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-1-8
Use props
Froggy Drone
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-8 05:31
Please try the suggestion to see whether it can help you. Thanks for your understanding.

I have tried and experienced the same problem
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Froggy Drone Posted at 1-8 05:41
I have tried and experienced the same problem

We have reported this issue to our engineers, and we will optimize this issue through an update in the future. Currently, we recommend that you clear some cache and test again. May I ask if you've tried to delete some unused files with large storage to enlarge the space? What's the current free storage space?
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules