Goggles
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the Mavic 3 Classic work with any of the goggles?

2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DigitalBoss. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, no DJI Goggles are currently compatible with Mavic 3 Classic. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-1-7
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 21:06
Hi, DigitalBoss. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, no DJI Goggles are currently compatible with Mavic 3 Classic. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

DJI seems to be content keeping the "camera drones" separate from the "FPV drones". They don't seem to realize that the pilot/cinematographer can get a better view of what he is recording with the goggles. Not only would it be more fun, but more productive also.

I would love to see an Avata 2 a little bigger than the Avata, but with the Mavic 3 Hasselblad camera, full 3-axis gimbal, and goggles compatibility. THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME MACHINE!!!!

Or just make the Mavic 3 line goggles compatible!

2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DigitalBoss Posted at 1-9 06:03
DJI seems to be content keeping the "camera drones" separate from the "FPV drones". They don't seem to realize that the pilot/cinematographer can get a better view of what he is recording with the goggles. Not only would it be more fun, but more productive also.

I would love to see an Avata 2 a little bigger than the Avata, but with the Mavic 3 Hasselblad camera, full 3-axis gimbal, and goggles compatibility. THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME MACHINE!!!!

Hi, DigitalBoss. Thank you for sharing your insight. It might not be possible for them to be compatible but I will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules