3699 6 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KMnpFoIEh3y2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 772152 ft
United States

Hello,

My Mavic 3 will not take off. I checked and I'm not in a geozone. It says take-off permitted and firmware is up to date. Recalibrated IMU and compass. Can take pics. and video on ground.

Thank You for any reply.
2023-1-7
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you activated your DJI account and login on the controller? Sorry for the basic question but, are you pushing the take off bottom on the screen or using the 2 sticks pointing to the inside down at the same time for few seconds?

Have you flew a DJI drone before?

Give us more information in order to help.
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_KMnpFoIEh3y2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 772152 ft
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-7 14:39
Have you activated your DJI account and login on the controller? Sorry for the basic question but, are you pushing the take off bottom on the screen or using the 2 sticks pointing to the inside down at the same time for few seconds?

Have you flew a DJI drone before?

Yes, have been flying for a while. I have an air 2 and it is fine in the area I am fly also. Ok, just refreshed a firmware update and tried again. Got a remote id error. Rebooted controller and drone and it's fine. Thanks for the help. I hate remote ID already.
2023-1-7
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Can you demostrate the issue on video?
What does the drone do exactly?
Have you tried using the CSC command to turn on the motors instead of the auto-takeoff function in the app?
Try to calibrate your controller in the DJI Fly app, that might help.
If it saves logs, please post here
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_KMnpFoIEh3y2. Thank you for reaching out. Glad to read that the Mavic 3 can take off now. We're sorry for the inconvenience about the Remote ID, please know that DJI needs to comply with FAA, or else all pilots will not be able to fly their drones at all. If you would like to know more about the FAA Remote ID, kindly visit this thread: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277548) Thank you for your support.  
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_VWMSkMu07vtC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50886 ft
United States

djiuser_KMnpFoIEh3y2 Posted at 2023-1-7 14:55
Yes, have been flying for a while. I have an air 2 and it is fine in the area I am fly also. Ok, just refreshed a firmware update and tried again. Got a remote id error. Rebooted controller and drone and it's fine. Thanks for the help. I hate remote ID already.

I have the problem you had except with the air 3. It doesnt have any problems or alerts. The motors just wont start
2-7 20:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_VWMSkMu07vtC Posted at 2-7 20:47
I have the problem you had except with the air 3. It doesnt have any problems or alerts. The motors just wont start

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you having issues with? You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of the drone and remote controller then check if the issue persists. Make sure to have a test flight in an outdoor area away from any possible interference. If the issue persists, Please provide us with a short video showing the behavior of the unit when you set it up so we can check it further. We will wait for your response.
2-9 02:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules