How do I keep my account logged in
12Next >
7501 59 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

My drone periodically gets logged out of my account (when I start the drone it comes up with a message 'Account not logged in' or similar, and flight is limited to about 50 meters). Is there anyway to stop this from happening? I mostly use my drone in areas without internet or cell phone service, so it is extermely inconventiant.

2023-1-7
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

This is not normal. Are you using DJI RC, or DJI RC- N1 with phone?
If you're using RC-N1 with phone, try reinstalling the DJI Fly app.
2023-1-7
Use props
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

Yaros1 Posted at 1-7 16:52

Thanks - I am using the DJI RC
2023-1-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. How often do you experience this? If it's just periodically please know that this is normal. The account needs to be logged in regularly. This is for security reasons. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-1-7
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

. . . . . . Posted at 1-7 17:28
Thanks - I am using the DJI RC

I never used the DJI RC so I don't know if that's possible, but maybe a factory reset would help...
Let's wait for someone who has experience with that drone and remote to reply.
2023-1-8
Use props
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 22:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. How often do you experience this? If it's just periodically please know that this is normal. The account needs to be logged in regularly. This is for security reasons. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Thanks - it is probably about once per month that it is occurring.  I use the drone on a weekly basis, but when I am using it it is almost always somewhere without internet access.

Question - if I start up the drone every couple of weeks somewhere with internet access, would this be sufficient to stop it from logging out?
2023-1-9
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same thing with DJI RC and RC Pro last weekend after updates and had to log in to my account which had previously been logged in to. It seemed to settle.
2023-1-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Question - if I start up the drone every couple of weeks somewhere with internet access, would this be sufficient to stop it from logging out?   I think all that is necessary is to boot the app on the phone.
I have multiple phones and get the impression that, if they are connected to the internet, logging out on one phone logs me out on the others.
2023-1-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 22:09

Gamora, what it the inactivity log-out period please?
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-10 02:52
Gamora, what it the inactivity log-out period please?

Hi, Sean-bumble-bee. Thank you for joining the thread. The log-out period is 3 months. If the account is not re-logged in within 3 months, it will automatically log out and need to be re-logged in. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-14
Use props
Hedgie
New

Australia

Having the same issue in less time frame than 3 months. Logged out when no internet access, logged in again when I could get network access and found to be logged out again just a month later. Again couldn't fly as no internet access. Really starting to frustrate me, at least I had camera's with me I can just pick up and use to get something, just no drone to get the viewpoints I needed.
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_YJZIJOC7pdtI
New

United States

Hello guys is there any resolution to this issue? Today I got mine logging me out for 4-5 straight times and really bugged me.
2023-2-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

happens to me as well so instead of trying to get dji to fix this, i try to connect at home first before i leave to make sure.  even so, there's no guarantee that you arrive and you're logged out so i don't wait to get screwed over by dji and their buggy issue and i keep a 2nd drone with me that i know will fly.
2023-2-26
Use props
fansd4bff7e5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I bought my Mini 3 Pro a week ago. It logs out every day and is annoying as my password is v long. Today I wasn't in a cell coverage area so had to move. I think there should be an over-ride mode so you can fly the drone without being logged in. For me flying is more important that being connected to DJI (i am not even sure why I need to have an account).

Can this be fixed please?
2023-3-14
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

This is not normal.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ro_walker Posted at 3-14 16:15
This is not normal.

We received a report about your post. Please correct all your posts. We will you one warning this time.
You may refer to the forum rules: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
2023-3-14
Use props
fansf7817246
lvl.1
Flight distance : 518458 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello guys is there any resolution to this issue? Today I got logged out again with my mavic3 cine and only a week between flights, this is the 4th time now and where I fly there is no cell connection it really sucks when your doing a job and can't fly only a few feet. Had 10 dji drones and never had this problem before. Please fix bug so it is months not days when where logged out.
2023-4-2
Use props
ColtonP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29724 ft
United States

I had the same issue. It eventually stopped and I stayed signed in, but I'm not sure what I did to fix it.
2023-4-2
Use props
barnytj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18343698 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fansf7817246 Posted at 4-2 04:39
Hello guys is there any resolution to this issue? Today I got logged out again with my mavic3 cine and only a week between flights, this is the 4th time now and where I fly there is no cell connection it really sucks when your doing a job and can't fly only a few feet. Had 10 dji drones and never had this problem before. Please fix bug so it is months not days when where logged out.

My Mavic 3 Cine also regularly logs me out of my RC Pro - and I mostly fly in remote parts of Africa.  Is there a solution of this yet?
2023-5-14
Use props
Gulfstreamaqua
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 01:19
Hi, Sean-bumble-bee. Thank you for joining the thread. The log-out period is 3 months. If the account is not re-logged in within 3 months, it will automatically log out and need to be re-logged in. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Weird I get logged out in less than a month every time= VERY frustrating as I can often be travelling remote without ability to get internet.

I now log in the day be fore I leave but less than a month was puzzling
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gulfstreamaqua Posted at 6-4 18:17
Weird I get logged out in less than a month every time= VERY frustrating as I can often be travelling remote without ability to get internet.

I now log in the day be fore I leave but less than a month was puzzling

Hi, Gulfstreamaqua. We're sorry to read about this. If you are frequently prompted to log in to your account without switching to a different drone, please provide the information below for further checking:

1. The screenshot of the remote controller and App firmware version
2. Remote controller log and tested time
3. The serial number of the remote controller

Here's how you can export the RC Pro Logs:
[Method 1] Export log via DJI Assistant 2
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2. Power on DJI RC Pro and connect it to the computer with the USB cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding log.
[Method 2] Export log via DJI Fly
1. Launch DJI Fly. Go to “Profile”, “More”, and “Flight Data Center”, then tap the icon at the upper right corner, and select the product model to DJI RC Pro.
2. Select the log you want to upload and wait for the upload to complete.

Once completed, please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via DM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-6-6
Use props
CycloneCowboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2713 ft
United States

Was a solution ever discovered for this problem? I posted a separate thread last night before I found this one during a Google search.

My Pro RC logs also me out at varied times. It's not a firm 30 days as they claim. This log-in requirement happens sometimes a week, sometimes 10 days, sometimes 14.3 days. Until I log-in, I am restricted to about 30 feet of flying. This issue has cost me a fortune in lost revenue and I will not buy any additional Dji products until this WELL-KNOWN issue is resolved. I also conduct volunteer search and rescue work, so it could cost someone's life. I once went out in the AM and the done did not require a log-in. When I re-deployed in the afternoon, it was required.

The issue is not a matter of where I fly (e.g., controlled airspace). Nor is it a matter of updating software as it happens even when that is not required. The RC Pro controller is fully charged, so that is not an issue. Unfortunately, in the middle of nowhere, there is no way to log in, even by cell phone. The engineers need to update the software so there is a 48 to 72 hour notice / grace period to log-in before the drone is made useless.

This is a known issue and I've seen posts here on the Dji site and on many other discussion forums.

Thank you.

2023-8-7
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

it is hacked it is abnormal behaviour
2023-8-7
Use props
fansc4413ca4
lvl.1
Canada

I too am experiencing the same issue.  I have the Mavic 3 cine pro with the RC pro with monitor.  It has happened to me about 4 times now and all when I’m out of service and so I can’t log back in.  What’s the workaround DJI??
2023-8-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansc4413ca4 Posted at 8-12 08:48
I too am experiencing the same issue. .......  What’s the workaround DJI??

Perhaps, when going out to the back of beyond, log out and log back in whilst connected to the internet. i.e. before you leave internet coverage.
2023-8-12
Use props
fansc4413ca4
lvl.1
Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-12 09:44
Perhaps, when going out to the back of beyond, log out and log back in whilst connected to the internet. i.e. before you leave internet coverage.

My bad I should not have said workaround but instead solution.  You should not have to login and out before leaving service.  This is unacceptable and not how this unit was designed to operate.  
2023-8-12
Use props
djiuser_o1iraI6ZSP8q
New

Australia

I saw all the post and only temporary solutions to this problem. I'm out weeks at a time too remote locations and this has really inconvenienced me. I've paid a lot for my mavic3 combo and I'm not happy. Is DJI gonna address this problem?
2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_o1iraI6ZSP8q
New

Australia

fansc4413ca4 Posted at 8-12 13:05
My bad I should not have said workaround but instead solution.  You should not have to login and out before leaving service.  This is unacceptable and not how this unit was designed to operate.

I agree with you.
2023-9-14
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

djiuser_o1iraI6ZSP8q Posted at 9-14 21:00
I saw all the post and only temporary solutions to this problem. I'm out weeks at a time too remote locations and this has really inconvenienced me. I've paid a lot for my mavic3 combo and I'm not happy. Is DJI gonna address this problem?

My brother in a similar situation to yours, ended up buying an Autel a couple of days ago and gave me his Mavic3...
It has been months since we report this issue, but nothing has been done in the latest update either...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 113&pid=3127114
2023-9-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 9-15 01:01
My brother in a similar situation to yours, ended up buying an Autel a couple of days ago and gave me his Mavic3...
It has been months since we report this issue, but nothing has been done in the latest update either...

Why not start a poll asking who would like the log out interval set at a, b, c etc.?
2023-9-15
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-15 01:43
Why not start a poll asking who would like the log out interval set at a, b, c etc.?

Don't really see the point of it... But no one is stopping you....
2023-9-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 9-15 03:05
Don't really see the point of it... But no one is stopping you....

I'm not really troubled by the log out 'problem' ..... so far, so it wouldn't be appropriate.
2023-9-15
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-15 03:29
I'm not really troubled by the log out 'problem' ..... so far, so it wouldn't be appropriate.

Sounds fair.. I'll try to keep that in mind...
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_o1iraI6ZSP8q
New

Australia

Yaros1 Posted at 1-7 16:52

I did re install the application on my phone. It did not solve the issue
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_o1iraI6ZSP8q Posted at 9-16 15:14
I did re install the application on my phone. It did not solve the issue

Hello there. For the DJI Fly app, If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and a re-login is required. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-26
Use props
Johnedwardjames
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Had the same here AGAIN today. So annoying! I had to drive for 20 mins to get signal in order to log in by using my phone as a WiFi hot-spot. This ... needs to stop.

This should never be a thing.

Is it geo-tied or something? Had it in the arse end of nowhere in Scotland last month and again yday.

Absolute nightmare if you can't find cell/phone signal to hot-spot from.
2023-11-11
Use props
djiuser_ZPeeES6N7tF0
New

United States

Also had this problem yesterday with Mini 3 Pro and RC controller when I was on top of a mountain. I had actually powered everything up the night before to make sure it wasn’t going to have any issues. But the account not logged in didn’t strike until I pulled out the drone when I needed it.
Definitely needs to have some warning countdown, eg you will need to re-login in the next 72 hrs, so folks going remote can pre-login.
Seems like a huge oversight and hindrance to hit folks up to login out in the middle of nowhere with no coverage. Should at least have a way to pre plan flights in advance when you do have signal.

Update:
I updated my RC firmware today and now I noticed a message about Login Session Expiring in next 30 days.
Maybe this is a recent fix? Anyhow hopefully this will help avoid the issue. Thanks DJI for addressing.
2023-12-31
Use props
Michal Juszczakiewicz
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,
Yesterday I had the same problem. 21.01.2024. Frombork Poland.
My drone is Mavic 3 Cine, with RC Pro.  I have had it for over a year and this was the first problem with "RC Pro Account Not Logged in" happening for me.
In Frombork, there was a mobile network on site. I updated all drone and RC apps two days ago - the day before leaving for shooting in Frombork /20.01.2024/. When I tried to start my drone in Frombork I got info: "RC Pro Account Not Logged in". Then I made my iPhone as a wifi hot spot but my RC Pro wifi din't see my iphone hot spot at a pop app menu on the RC Pro.I emphasize that my MacBook Pro M3 at the same time was able to access the Internet without any problems via the hotspot created by my iPhone. So iPhone hot spot was working flawlesly in Frombork, but ... After 1 hour I gaved up.
I drove back home to Gdańsk /100 km/ Then I checked the procedure which failed in Frombork. When I tried to start  my drone in Gdańsk /22.01.2024 I got info: "RC Pro Account Not Logged in".  I made my iPhone as a wifi hot spot and to my surprise my RC Pro immediately  saw my iphone hot spot at RC Pro pop app menu, than I Logged in succesfully.
Conclusion
I have Mavic 3 Cine over a year. It is the first time that I had: "RC Pro Account Not Logged in" issue. I am using my Mavic 3 Cine for my profesional purposes.  Considering my current experience with my Mavic 3 Cine and RC Pro, and the stories with login problems described on this forum and others, which apparently have not been resolved in any way for almost two years by DJI, I will give my Mavic 3 Cine another one chance. I will be logging out of my DJI and DJI Fly accounts and logging in before leaving for shooting set. However, if I have a problem logging in on set again, I will simply get rid of this drone. If the login problem occurs again, it will turn this very expensive drone for professionals into a very expensive toy for no one.
Michał
1-22 00:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michal Juszczakiewicz Posted at 1-22 00:26
Hi,
Yesterday I had the same problem. 21.01.2024. Frombork Poland.
My drone is Mavic 3 Cine, with RC Pro.  I have had it for over a year and this was the first problem with "RC Pro Account Not Logged in" happening for me.

Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you experienced. To ensure flight safety, the FlySafe Database will be updated from time to time, which requires users to connect to the Internet. Thus, a prompt for account login is displayed to remind users to connect to the network. As for the DJI Fly app, If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. We encourage you to connect your DJI RC to your home network once every month to avoid inconvenience. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-25 02:32
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 02:32
Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you experienced. To ensure flight safety, the FlySafe Database will be updated from time to time, which requires users to connect to the Internet. Thus, a prompt for account login is displayed to remind users to connect to the network. As for the DJI Fly app, If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. We encourage you to connect your DJI RC to your home network once every month to avoid inconvenience. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

Now would it be great if you did advertise this "wonderful feature" either on the retail box or in your website????

I wonder if the warning would stop people from wasting money on DJI crippled products...

WARNING:

YOU NEED DATA COVERAGE TO USE THIS PRODUCT
1-25 02:53
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules