How to? Photos
878 3 2023-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeTX01
lvl.1
United States

So I'm new to the whole drone thing.  I took some hyperlapse and pano photos with my Mavic 3.  How do i view them on a computer the way they are meant to be.  I took the pano in sphere setting.

Also did slow motion on the drone what software should i run to mess around with it.

I currently have access to all Adobe software, ie photoshop, lightroom etc. (if this helps me any)

TIA
2023-1-7
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

For panoramas, I use a website called Kuula (kuula.co) to view and share panoramas. You create an account there, click upload single image, and then just drag the jpg created by the drone to the website. Then you can apply some filters, change the initial view, and post, then you can share the link with others.

For hyperlapse, the drone creates a video file, which you can view, alternatively, you can set in the DJI Fly app to save every single image as a DNG raw image, then you can use software like lightroom to edit the look of the images and put it into a free editor like DaVinci Resolve to merge it back into a video hyperlapse.

Slo-mo can be edited in DaVinci Resolve as well

I would highly suggest installing VLC Media Player on your PC, it supports many formats, and plays the videos easily.

Simple photos can be edited in Lightroom or Camera Raw (plugin for Photoshop), you import the DNG raw images, edit them and then export as JPGs. I do this all the time.
You can also merge AEB shots into HDR photos in Lightroom and Camera Raw as well!
2023-1-7
Use props
MikeTX01
lvl.1
United States

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but what I see are many files for the sphere panos.  I know the drone takes multiple photos.  my end goal is to be able to upload it viewable as the sphere.

I'm learning all this for the first time.  Well not the flying the drone part but the whole taking different images and videos.
2023-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try FSPViewer if you want to view on you pc. - https://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now