Problem calibration on Assistant 2 on a Mavic 2 pro
736 2 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bSpupwecZjPi
New
United Kingdom

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I hope to find some help. I purchased a brand new Mavic pro 2 in August 2020 along with a smart controller and a set of 3 batteries etc. I also purchased a MacBook Pro 13-inch, M1 2020 to use with that deone.
It cost me an arm…
3 days ago I tried to calibrate my drone using that laptop. This MacBook is now running under macOS Ventura 13.1
As I was running through trouble when doing the calibration, I tried many times without success I read forum and listened to advises to uninstall the software and reinstall in case the version installed was not for the Mavic 2 Pro.
I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic V2.0.14
At installation there seems to be an issue. A window prompted for my pswd but does not let me write it. I presses esc.
The drone is up-to-date with the firmware V01.00.0790. It is connected via USB C cable to the laptop
I need to know how to install the DJI Assistant 2 correctly and do the normal things as calibrating.
Thanks in advance
Laurent
2023-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im running V2.0.12 and have calibrated my M2P with my Mac.     I just checked and that version is still running OK under Ventura.   It's been a while since I did a calibration TBH.
2023-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh sorry,  just noticed your M1 and not Intel (Im intel may be that is the difference) But one thing to check is that you have rosetta installed or try running a windows VM.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules