3833 3 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gbaum.paintballphotography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18308950 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings I have a new DJI Avata, and I just added a Controller 2 remote and I keep getting a remote controller control stick error

I have two Controller 2 remotes and it only occurs with one of them

I have recalibrated several times and the message does not go away

I have tried every flight mode and the “remote controller control stick error” persists

I have updated all the firmware to the controller, aircraft and goggles and uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI FLY App (direct from the DJI web site)

The aircraft flies ok on several flights

How can I make this error message go away?

2023-1-8
Use props
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I also get this message when the left stick on the RC is not exactly centered. I just need to set the stick strictly to the center and this error disappears from the glasses screen. This is most likely some sort of protection against accidental engine start.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing with your DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. When you are in Manual mode and the sticks are not properly centered, you may encounter this error message. As mentioned in the comment above, you may try adjusting the F1 and F2 screws so the sticks don't recenter. But since you mentioned that this occurs on every flight mode, you may consider sending the remote controller back for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an Online Repair Application or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the whole process. We appreciate your understanding and support. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_Jp9Jx9njW6zb
lvl.1

Italy

Mine too runs in that error. Confirmed that connect phone solve it even with virtual flight but for a while. But sometimes randomly appears again. Someone solve it? Have to use warranty tob fix hardware?
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules