DJI Mini Jello Effect
1234 14 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

This problem only shows in a 18° to 24° angle camara..why this hapens?
https://youtu.be/f7fCw6veOJA
2023-1-8
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

How about enough info that we know what you're talking about.
2023-1-8
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Some blade might be broken. Check your propellers.
2023-1-8
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtu.be/f7fCw6veOJA here is the problem
2023-1-8
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

Yaros1 Posted at 1-8 10:50
Some blade might be broken. Check your propellers.

i change the blades and still have the issue
2023-1-8
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Teutron Posted at 1-8 10:52

Then it is probably a gimbal problem...
2023-1-8
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

Yaros1 Posted at 1-8 10:59
Then it is probably a gimbal problem...

and what can i do?

2023-1-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check that all four damper rubbers are correctly in place and that the gimbal assembly has limited but relatively free movement in all three directions.
2023-1-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Teutron Posted at 1-8 10:52

Did you use new blades, from sealed packs and put both blades from a pack on the same motor?
2023-1-8
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-8 13:10
Did you use new blades, from sealed packs and put both blades from a pack on the same motor?

yes the blades whas sealed
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please check the gimbal and see if the rubber damper is broken. Also, please check if the motor is vibrating abnormally after being started. You may perform a gimbal calibration via DJI Fly app and then have a test flight to see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-8
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 19:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please check the gimbal and see if the rubber damper is broken. Also, please check if the motor is vibrating abnormally after being started. You may perform a gimbal calibration via DJI Fly app and then have a test flight to see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

hi.. the dron don't has a hard landing in my posession.. sadly it is a second hand dron and i dont know if the previous owner had one..i need to check the rubbers but the vibration only appear in the 18° angle camara so if it is a gimbal problem im dead.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Teutron Posted at 1-9 11:12
hi.. the dron don't has a hard landing in my posession.. sadly it is a second hand dron and i dont know if the previous owner had one..i need to check the rubbers but the vibration only appear in the 18° angle camara so if it is a gimbal problem im dead.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-1-11
Use props
Teutron
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 19:02
Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.

here in Argentina send the dron to a  diagnosis is not an option.. im tring to do a proper cleaning of the gimbal meaby the dust is the problem
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Teutron Posted at 1-11 20:13
here in Argentina send the dron to a  diagnosis is not an option.. im tring to do a proper cleaning of the gimbal meaby the dust is the problem

We totally understand, Teutron. However, we don't have any guarantee that the unit will work as normal. You may contact our team using the link above for them to provide you the options on how to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules