lvl.1

France

Hi, software dev of DJI.

Here is the situaltion :

- I OWN CADDX VISTAS and AIRUNIT 01
- I OWN AN AVATA
- I OWN GOOGLE V2
- I OWN AIRUNIT O3

EACH TIME I SWITCH FROM FPV MODE TO O3 Mode , i have to bind again !
THIS IS NOT VERY FRIENDLY.

YOU UPDATED FIRMWARE FOR CADDX VISTA AND AIRUNIT 1, so that it's now ok, and they are wworking with occusync3, in the same way of O3.
BUT IT'S JUST WORKING WITH GOOGLE2 AND OWNERS OF GOOGLE V2 can't benefit of these updates
I VE CHOSE V2, cause the form factor of G2 does'nt suit me.

WITH RESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS, WE ALL THINK YOU HAVE TO MAKE OUR VISTAS AND AIRUNIT CORRECTLY WITH GOOGLE V2 with the last firmware :

- or at least, solve the problem of BINDING after switching mode,

THE BEST OPTION TODAY SHOULD BE TO PUT THE SAME "O3 mode" on the google V2, that work on vistas and airunit01 like you have done with GOOGLE2 !!
WE KNOW THAT HARDWARE OF V2 is not so different of G2, and it's not a big challenge, it's more a matter of form factor

PLEASE.
I THINK A LOT OF CUSTOMERS WOULD BE GRACEFULL TO DJI. CAUSE THIS KIND OF "software containment" give a real bad experience about compatibility between
products and how DJI deal with that. Partuculary, when these products are recent's one and you are always selling them.

MANY THX, HOPE TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION AND AN ANSWER, Like MANY DJI CUSTOMERS

2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dimitri666. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules