Is it possible to playback videos directly from the Action 3 came...
4765 8 2023-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
veesix
lvl.2

United States

I just want the ability to watch through all recorded videos on the TV. I don't need the ability to edit or upload to some site for this use case. It's just me and my friends watching videos after a long day of skiing. Thank you!
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, veesix. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, you won't be able to playback the videos from Action 3 straight to a Television. You will need a computer to view them with a file browser. Thank you for your support.  
2023-1-9
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Well, I don't have a television, but smart TVs have multiple USB ports where you can plugin a USB pen drive or hard drive and browse their contents, thus viewing photos and videos off of them on the TV. Similarly, I don't see why you would not be able to connect the camera the a smart TV's USB port and do the same...? That's basically what you are doing when you connect the camera to a computer's USB port.
2023-1-9
Use props
veesix
lvl.2

United States

osmonauta Posted at 1-9 18:46
Well, I don't have a television, but smart TVs have multiple USB ports where you can plugin a USB pen drive or hard drive and browse their contents, thus viewing photos and videos off of them on the TV. Similarly, I don't see why you would not be able to connect the camera the a smart TV's USB port and do the same...? That's basically what you are doing when you connect the camera to a computer's USB port.

That’s a good solution. It’s hard to say whether the TVs provided at different condos will be smart ones but I’ll definitely carry a USB / microSD combo.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

veesix Posted at 1-9 19:35
That’s a good solution. It’s hard to say whether the TVs provided at different condos will be smart ones but I’ll definitely carry a USB / microSD combo.

if the tv has a usb port for  massive storage input, u can try directly  connect action3 to TV (need a typec to typeA wire)
2023-1-9
Use props
Rusev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 461985 ft
United States

With Samsung tv works! You need a typeC to typeA cable and connect via massive storage.
2023-1-9
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Rusev Posted at 1-9 23:54
With Samsung tv works! You need a typeC to typeA cable and connect via massive storage.

Good to know !
2023-1-10
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Will Mimo app work on a smart TV, if it does then you should be able. Not sure if it can. Will work on iPad can it then be mirrored to a tv ?
2023-1-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I have demonstrated  for all a simple video . playback with a Samsung and Mirror.

2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules