Want to buy please advise
272 1 2023-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armyrules
New
Malaysia

Hi All,

Please advise me before buying DJ OM 4, currently using Dji OM 3. But I am using MI 11t Pro. I was actually having problems installing DJI Mimo on my phone.

Thank You In Advance
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Armyrules. Thank you for reaching out. Your mobile phone meets the gimbal’s hardware requirements, but we have not tested the software compatibility with the DJI Mimo App. When your mobile phone is used with DJI Mimo, unknown issues may occur, such as freezing, crashing, and recording errors, which will affect your user experience, but you may still use the app for photo-taking and video recording.
(Refer to the resolution and frame rate displayed on the current mobile phone. Please download DJI Mimo and enter Camera View for checking.)
If you need to use a gimbal regularly for personal or professional reasons and can switch to a mobile phone camera or a third-party camera app when using the gimbal, you can purchase this product.
If you have an offline outlet nearby, please go there to test it. If the performance meets your expectations, you can purchase this product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules