How to find the Replacment Application for FPV remote controller 2 ?
609 3 2023-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Yesterday I got my band new FPV remote controller 2 for my AVATA. After firmware update, activation and linking to AVATA I got the "remote controller control stick error".
I didn't try to setup M mode and I'll never do. I just want N and S mode. I tried calibration many times but nothing cjanged.

I try to apply to this link https://repair.dji.com/gr/repair/replacement-apply but I can not pass the step 1. I can see my AVATA in my procuctes list,  but not my remote controller. I try to search with S/N but I got  a error message that " no product information can found". The S/N I wrote is 100% correct. The same number I see on the box with the one of th QR code on the remote controller when I scan it.

Can you sent me a link or any help where I sould write before the 15days repiod pass?

2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may choose Avata and enter SN and then write down the remote controller and its SN on the notes.
2023-1-10
Use props
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-10 03:39
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may choose Avata and enter SN and then write down the remote controller and its SN on the notes.

Yes, but in this way I got the message "We are sorry to inform you that your product does not meet the replacement requirements." which is correct because my AVATA is 1 month old (and it's fine) but the remote controller 2 that I'm asking for replacement or repair, is 2 days old.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Debugger Posted at 1-10 04:04
Yes, but in this way I got the message "We are sorry to inform you that your product does not meet the replacement requirements." which is correct because my AVATA is 1 month old (and it's fine) but the remote controller 2 that I'm asking for replacement or repair, is 2 days old.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Then you may contact our online chat support or email support to manually create a replacement case for you.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules