Gimbal
1179 9 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diego Heredia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 788409 ft
Peru

My gimbal not estabilizes when tilt down, it gets unstable when reaching 60 degrees downward, and when I return back the camera to less than 20 degrees it stabilizes again the gimbal gets back to normal. .No crashes.

2023-1-10
Use props
Diego Heredia
lvl.2
United States

Help please
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the late response to your inquiry. Are you still having the issue? Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration and then check if the issue persists? You may also calibrate your controller afterward and have a test flight. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-9
Use props
Diego Heredia
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 01:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the late response to your inquiry. Are you still having the issue? Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration and then check if the issue persists? You may also calibrate your controller afterward and have a test flight. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks I’ll try that
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thats defiantly not normal. Maybe recalibrate the gimbal.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Diego Heredia Posted at 3-9 06:26
Thanks I’ll try that

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted on the result of the test. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-10
Use props
CsR_Edits
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2976 ft

United States

Please help!!! Avata gimble calibration and camera calibration errors. I had a crash that broke a motor which I took apart and replaced the motor. After putting the avata back together plugging all cables back in etc..
I am now getting no camera feed and those 2 errors. Calibration on fly app and on goggles 2 will just sit at 0% .does anyone know how to fix?

2023-4-28
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

CsR_Edits Posted at 4-28 20:05
Please help!!! Avata gimble calibration and camera calibration errors. I had a crash that broke a motor which I took apart and replaced the motor. After putting the avata back together plugging all cables back in etc..
I am now getting no camera feed and those 2 errors. Calibration on fly app and on goggles 2 will just sit at 0% .does anyone know how to fix?

Was everything working fine before you open the drone and replace the motor?
2023-4-28
Use props
CsR_Edits
lvl.1

United States

Yes I had camera feed and none of following errors:
*Gimble calibration needed
*camera calibration needed please connect goggles to dji fly app.
I've tried calibration on the avata and it stays at 0%
And i tried connecting goggles to fly app but do not see anywhere to  Calibrate camera.
On the fly app I do get a "download for calibration notice but it doesn't  download. It does the same thing and just stays at 0% and eventually keeps giving me a retry button but still dies nothing.
I checked the mipi cable for camera again and it's in.
Only thing that has happened only once- when I turned on the avata the gimble started rapidly going up and down very fast. I had to shut drone down rite away. Ever since that nothing happen.
Sorry for writing so much. Just trying to be detailed cause I really want this fixed
Thanks

2023-4-29
Use props
CsR_Edits
lvl.1

United States

Anybody have any tips?
2023-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now