Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI RS 3 Mini Firmware Released (02/21/2023)
10876 21 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
Date: 2023.02.21
Firmware: V01.02.00.00
Ronin App iOS: V1.6.2
Ronin App Android: V1.6.0
User Manual: V1.0

What’s New?
Fixed issue: some cameras could not connect to the DJI RS 3 Mini via Bluetooth Shutter in open environments.
Optimized gimbal stabilization performance.

Notes:
Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RS 3 Mini via Bluetooth.
If DJI RS 3 Mini has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RS 3 Mini and retry.

Overview:

• Date: 2023.01.10
  • Firmware: V01.01.00.00
  • Ronin App iOS: V1.6.0
  • Ronin App Android: V1.6.0
  • User Manual: V1.0

What’s New?
  • Optimized touchscreen sensitivity.
  • Optimized gimbal stabilization performance.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RS 3 Mini via Bluetooth.
  • If DJI RS 3 Mini has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RS 3 Mini and retry.

2023-1-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the update!
2023-1-10
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Can't wait to get mine
2023-1-12
Use props
EYPhoto
lvl.1
United States

The firmware failed and restarting results in it being stuck on backlight on but no screen or DJI logo pop up. Is there a way to hard reset?
Update: Screen stayed on backlight, but had to close the app and reopen. It was scary to have no indication on gimbal for reset and be stuck with a blank screen, but it can still connect bluetooth and update finished.
2023-1-12
Use props
fans02cb9d74
New

France

Please , when my lumix s5 will be compatible with the bluetooth of rs3 MINI ?
2023-1-19
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Hello DJI, why we can't have like Rs2 or Rs3 travel, panorama, timelipse etc on Rs3 mini small screen ? We need smartphone to do that ? it is more simple when it is integrated on your small screen. Perhaps you plan to integrate those tools in futur firmware for our new Rs3 Mini ?
2023-1-24
Use props
Vlk Josef
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello, please next firmware connect Dji RS 3 mini with IPHONE 14 PRO with bluetooth for recording video like DSLR!!! Or like OSMO 6 for tracking object!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, THANKS
2023-1-30
Use props
Rodrigo Maga
lvl.1
Peru

Hola, la pantalla del DJI Rs3 mini empezó a fallar, salen unas líneas en toda la pantalla, esto desaparece cuando la pantalla entra en modo suspensión. Por favor corregir, urgente
!!!
2023-2-16
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Dji.
2023-2-21
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Dji.
2023-2-21
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

"Optimized gimbal stabilization performance" Nice. I find it already really good. But if you optimized it, it's nice
2023-2-23
Use props
Webbie
New
Kuwait

Every time I open mobile apps its saying update new firmware I update it many times but still showing this msg, now there's a time connection failed and the "Updating firmware. View progress in DJI Ronin app" stuck on gimbal screen every time I open it?
2023-3-2
Use props
Mugrebaviera
New
Spain

Hello, i just bouth the dji ronin rs 3 mini and the firmware failed and whet im restarting the dji it show me a message that say quot;Updating firmaware. view progress in DJI ronin appquot; but it is stuck on that message and i cant conect the app to the ronin.  Is there a way to reset or do somthing about?
2023-3-2
Use props
Mugrebaviera
New
Spain

Webbie Posted at 3-2 02:07
Every time I open mobile apps its saying update new firmware I update it many times but still showing this msg, now there's a time connection failed and the "Updating firmware. View progress in DJI Ronin app" stuck on gimbal screen every time I open it?

Did you fix the problem?
2023-3-2
Use props
Webbie
New
Kuwait

Mugrebaviera Posted at 3-2 13:54
Did you fix the problem?

Yes now updated again its only the time the stuck notification on screen "updating firmware in DJI Ronin app" removed. Hopefully it will not ask again to update with the same version V01.02.00.00. I  hope some day they will a version for Z6 can connect to Bluetooth.  
2023-3-5
Use props
coth
lvl.1

Russia

RUD_fr Posted at 1-24 12:32
Hello DJI, why we can't have like Rs2 or Rs3 travel, panorama, timelipse etc on Rs3 mini small screen ? We need smartphone to do that ? it is more simple when it is integrated on your small screen. Perhaps you plan to integrate those tools in futur firmware for our new Rs3 Mini ?

It would also be good if trigger not only making full lock, but optionally switching to one of selected profiles, while pressed. So I can use M1 with PF and M2 with PTF, while pressed, for example.
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_fxODd2njyIP0
New

Brazil

Webbie Posted at 3-2 02:07
Every time I open mobile apps its saying update new firmware I update it many times but still showing this msg, now there's a time connection failed and the "Updating firmware. View progress in DJI Ronin app" stuck on gimbal screen every time I open it?

Estou exatamente com o mesmo problema. Fica o display atualizando e da erro no aplicativo. Estou com o gimbal sem funcionar por esse motivo
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_dWhIiaJoKrDQ
lvl.1

United States

I recently installed the focus motor to the RS3 and for some reason I can use the focus with the front dial with no problem but it won’t do anything when I try to control the aperture, iso it Shutter speed.
Currently connected to Canon R6 Mark II
2023-8-14
Use props
aero1199
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372192 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Can we please please please get support for the Canon R8 and Canon R10!  These are the perfect sized cameras for the RS 3 mini!
2023-8-14
Use props
IanG90
lvl.1

Greece

Webbie Posted at 3-5 21:01
Yes now updated again its only the time the stuck notification on screen "updating firmware in DJI Ronin app" removed. Hopefully it will not ask again to update with the same version V01.02.00.00. I  hope some day they will a version for Z6 can connect to Bluetooth.

Did you do anything or the notification disappeared by itself?
2023-10-26
Use props
djiuser_eacL6SxBIsBA
New
Lebanon

Mugrebaviera Posted at 2023-3-2 13:48
Hello, i just bouth the dji ronin rs 3 mini and the firmware failed and whet im restarting the dji it show me a message that say quot;Updating firmaware. view progress in DJI ronin appquot; but it is stuck on that message and i cant conect the app to the ronin.  Is there a way to reset or do somthing about?

Hello friends, I faced a problem and I saw that some of you faced the same problem, which is that when I open the application, it asks me to update the device, and when the application was updated, the device screen remained on Updating firmware. The solution to this problem is simple. Go to the application and then to firmware. Then press on the firmware for 5 seconds and it will appear.  All old and new updates. Choose the old update and then wait for it to finish. Thus, you return to the old update and the Updating window on the device disappears.
2-10 06:45
Use props
djiuser_eacL6SxBIsBA
New
Lebanon

If anybody need more information how i fix this problem send me watsap 0096181701763
2-10 06:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules