APP Album crash
1017 12 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forol1561
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1739439 ft
Slovakia

hello i would like to know if the APP Album crash will be fixed any time soon i've ben waiting for more than a year now
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please tell us more about the issue that you're experiencing? What version of DJI Fly do you have? What mobile phone do you have and what's the system? If you could also provide a video of the operation that will be appreciated. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-1-10
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

you can't download from drone to the app if there is certan amount of footage i think the problem is the app want's to load it all at once and it will overload RAM and crash (same happens if you have wan't to go into the drone gallery) now i basicaly can't have more than few GB of footage on my drone and in the app cause it would totaly ruin the app i have HONOR 20 PRO but i saw that this is extremly common issue on android if you have any other questions tell me but i would like to avoid sending a video cause like i say it would totaly ruin the app even reinstall won't help
2023-1-11
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 22:08
Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please tell us more about the issue that you're experiencing? What version of DJI Fly do you have? What mobile phone do you have and what's the system? If you could also provide a video of the operation that will be appreciated. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

you can't download from drone to the app if there is certan amount of footage i think the problem is the app want's to load it all at once and it will overload RAM and crash (same happens if you have wan't to go into the drone gallery) now i basicaly can't have more than few GB of footage on my drone and in the app cause it would totaly ruin the app i have HONOR 20 PRO but i saw that this is extremly common issue on android if you have any other questions tell me but i would like to avoid sending a video cause like i say it would totaly ruin the app even reinstall won't help
2023-1-11
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 22:08

hello are you here?
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Forol1561 Posted at 1-11 04:50

Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for the reply. Just to clarify, the video we were asking for is the video of operation (a screen recording of the DJI Fly on your phone) not the one taken from the drone. Since you mentioned that the issue persists even just going to the Album, you may perform the steps below:

1. Save important materials then clear the app cache.
2. If the above method cannot resolve the problem, after saving/syncing important information, uninstall and then reinstall the app.
3. If the problem persists, please provide us with the following information for analysis:
• Video of Operation.
• Mobile Phone: Honor 20 Pro
• Mobile Phone's system version:
• DJI Fly App version:
• App log and crash log from a mobile device.
How to export app log and crash log:
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path for the app log is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

DJI Fly’s crash log path: Local folder/DJI/dji.go.v5/LOG/CRASH.

Once completed, please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your time and cooperation.
2023-1-14
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 09:16
Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for the reply. Just to clarify, the video we were asking for is the video of operation (a screen recording of the DJI Fly on your phone) not the one taken from the drone. Since you mentioned that the issue persists even just going to the Album, you may perform the steps below:

1. Save important materials then clear the app cache.

can't find it but the app doesn't crash it will just kick me out of the album and restart it so mabye in some error log but i have no clue where to find it i am gona make som research while u reply
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Forol1561 Posted at 1-14 11:33
can't find it but the app doesn't crash it will just kick me out of the album and restart it so mabye in some error log but i have no clue where to find it i am gona make som research while u reply

Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for the reply. The path of the logs is already included above. Please connect first your mobile device to the PC then go through these folders to get the app log:
internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

Same with the crash log but the folder path would be: Local folder/DJI/dji.go.v5/LOG/CRASH.

Kindly complete all the bullets from post #7 and please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. We need those information to help you locate the issue. Thank you for your time and cooperation.
2023-1-17
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 05:20
Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for the reply. The path of the logs is already included above. Please connect first your mobile device to the PC then go through these folders to get the app log:
internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

hello can you please respond to my DM?
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Forol1561 Posted at 1-29 12:07
hello can you please respond to my DM?

Hi, Forol1561. Upon checking our PM, I've already responded to your messages. If it is not visible on your end, here is my reply:

Please complete all the information for us to be able to forward them to our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-1-31
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 23:53
Hi, Forol1561. Upon checking our PM, I've already responded to your messages. If it is not visible on your end, here is my reply:
[view_image]
Please complete all the information for us to be able to forward them to our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding.

okay thank's on it
2023-2-1
Use props
Forol1561
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 23:53
Hi, Forol1561. Upon checking our PM, I've already responded to your messages. If it is not visible on your end, here is my reply:
[view_image]

okay u have it now
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Forol1561. Thank you for the details. I have forwarded this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We will update you once we receive feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules