1927 9 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredMD11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131890 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I can't manage to update one of my 3 batteries.
When I receive the message, I accept the update and when the percentage of the update evolution reaches at 70% then it fails.
When I search for updates, it says that everything is up to date.  If I then turn the drone off and on again, it suggests an update.
I launch the update process again but it freezes at 70% and fails.
Impossible to proceed to the firmware update.
Does anyone have an idea?
Is it serious not to do this update ?
Thanks in advance
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FredMD11. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you trying to update using the DJI Fly app? May we ask for the current firmware version of that battery? Have you tried using a different internet network? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-1-10
Use props
FredMD11
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 19:21
Hi, FredMD11. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you trying to update using the DJI Fly app? May we ask for the current firmware version of that battery? Have you tried using a different internet network? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hello DJI Gazmora,
Thanks for your reply. Give me few days, I'll come back with the requested info.
Have a nice day
2023-1-10
Use props
nabeelkh
lvl.1

Pakistan

If the computer only has a 3.5 mm port, it must be connected to a 1-to-2 splitter cable (which includes both a microphone and a headphone connector) and then connect that to the 3.5 mm audio cable (connected to the 3.5 mm TRS output port of the receiver).
2023-1-11
Use props
FredMD11
lvl.2
Belgium

nabeelkh Posted at 1-11 00:17
If the computer only has a 3.5 mm port, it must be connected to a 1-to-2 splitter cable (which includes both a microphone and a headphone connector) and then connect that to the 3.5 mm audio cable (connected to the 3.5 mm TRS output port of the receiver).

Hello nabeelkh
I think you are making a mistake. Your answer should be part of another discussion.
Best regards
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FredMD11 Posted at 1-10 22:32
Hello DJI Gazmora,
Thanks for your reply. Give me few days, I'll come back with the requested info.
Have a nice day

Hi, FredMD11. No worries. Also, if the upgrade cannot be done successfully with the App, it is recommended to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. At present, the DJI Assistant 2 software downloaded from the official website cannot upgrade the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE directly, but the DJI Assistant 2 can be modified to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps:
a. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website.(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2)
b. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the "DJI Engine" folder, find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1". Please refer to the below path for Windows and Mac:
For Windows - Program Files (x86) > DJI Product > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) > DJI Engine > find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1".

For Mac: Right-click the DJI Assistant 2 software > Show Package Contents, then follow the below photo to find the defaultsettings.ini.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-14
Use props
FredMD11
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 00:04
Hi, FredMD11. No worries. Also, if the upgrade cannot be done successfully with the App, it is recommended to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. At present, the DJI Assistant 2 software downloaded from the official website cannot upgrade the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE directly, but the DJI Assistant 2 can be modified to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps:
a. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website.(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2)
b. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the "DJI Engine" folder, find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1". Please refer to the below path for Windows and Mac:

Hello DJI Gamora,
Thank you very much for your information and support.
The software has been downloaded and modified as indicated.
I connected the DJI mini 2 to the pc 3 times (3 battires) and proceeded to update.
Current firmware: V01.06.0200
I could not see the firmware of the batteries.

what I have done is sufficient?
Many thanks
Best regards

2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FredMD11 Posted at 1-15 03:22
Hello DJI Gamora,
Thank you very much for your information and support.
The software has been downloaded and modified as indicated.

Hi, FredMD11. Thank you for the update. Good to hear that you have it sorted out. The battery firmware version is the same as the aircraft version which should be v01.06.0200. If you have updated all batteries then you're good to fly now. Have a safe flight always!
2023-1-18
Use props
FredMD11
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 02:04
Hi, FredMD11. Thank you for the update. Good to hear that you have it sorted out. The battery firmware version is the same as the aircraft version which should be v01.06.0200. If you have updated all batteries then you're good to fly now. Have a safe flight always!

Hi DJI Gamora,
Thanks again for your support. Appreciated
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FredMD11 Posted at 1-18 08:07
Hi DJI Gamora,
Thanks again for your support. Appreciated

Hi there. No worries. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again. Have a good one!
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules