I am having problems communicating with DJI Customer Service
643 5 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahsposo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 589400 ft

United States

I experienced an issue with my original Air 2s in November of 2022. The gimbal wasn't responding correctly. The drone had no flight issues, no crash, it was working perfectly when I used it last and put it away for a few months.

I have a DJI Smart Controller that was bound to the original Air 2s.

When I was ready to bring my Air 2s and Smart Controller out of storage and put it back in use there was a firmware update I applied to the system. After the update the gimbal was non-responsive. I sent the Smart Controller and the original Air 2s both units still in the 1 year original warranty time.

This was DJI Service CAS-11210820-L6N7R0 CRM:0097000000021

I believe this gimbal issue was a defect and was requesting a warranty repair. However I was given a quote that I paid to get my drone fixed and returned.

I was sent a refurbished Air 2s and my original Smart Controller as a repair. The two deviced paired and all firmware updates were applied. The gimbal seemed to be okay but no matter what was tried the error message "Unable to take off" appeared. I spent several phone calls and considerable time with several phone representatives. It seems that DJI keeps no records or notes of customer interactions because each and every conversation had to start from the beginning. Time consuming and very frustrating.

Finally I was given a new case number and told to send only the Air 2s and not my Smart Controller back to the Ft. Worth, TX service depot.

This is DJI Service CAS-11453548-Z4G2J3 CRM:0001065356346

I have been unable to reach DJI Customer Service by phone for over a week now. I have tried cell phone and landline calls. The calls are unable to complete. I have tried to communicate by chat on 2 occasions to get my drone returned. The chat response is even worse than the phone response. I ended both sessions with a clear request to send my property back to me. I supplied the case number.

This dismal customer experience I am having has really damaged DJI brand to me. I was considering purchasing 2 additional DJI products, an Avata and a Mavic Pro but with this level of support the purchase of DJI product is not really something I will consider.

2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're very sorry to learn about this. This is not the type of service we want you to experience. We'll urgently communicate with the team for any important updates regarding your case. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2023-1-10
Use props
ahsposo
lvl.3

United States

Still no tracking for the return shipment.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ahsposo Posted at 1-11 17:43
Still no tracking for the return shipment.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will ask the corresponding team to send your drone back asap. If the package is shipped, you will receive an email update.
2023-1-11
Use props
ahsposo
lvl.3

United States

Still haven't received any notice my drone is ready to ship. If I could be supplied a phone number that works in the US I'd call. Apparently your US customer service enjoys no phones ringing.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ahsposo Posted at 1-12 12:21
Still haven't received any notice my drone is ready to ship. If I could be supplied a phone number that works in the US I'd call. Apparently your US customer service enjoys no phones ringing.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask if you hear any voice messages when you try to call our hotline? We would like to know more details to check the phone call issue.
2023-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules