DJI Fpv drone camera calibration issue
2935 14 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zAK37FwM5Pui
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31424 ft
United Kingdom

I've installed a new camera module on my Dji fpv drone but both Dji Fly apps will not calibrate the camera, Android see it needs calibration and asked to download but download always fails, on Ios app does not see any issue with drone and there is no option to calibrate main camera? what can I do please help. Swapping the camera took 5 mins trying to calibrate it has taken me hours and still I can't do it..
2023-1-10
Use props
djiuser_zAK37FwM5Pui
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is a software issue with the Dji fly app, if you damage the camera on your fpv drone and have to swap it for a new one you won't be able to, well unless the app is fixed.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Here are the steps for calibrating the camera:
1. Power on the aircraft, DJI Goggles, and the remote controller respectively and ensure that all devices have been linked.
2. After connecting the USB-C port on the DJI Goggles to the mobile phone, launch the DJI Fly app. Download the camera calibration files to the aircraft based on the interface prompts. During downloading, the network must be connected.
If the correct calibration process is followed, but the issue remains, kindly provide us with a screenshot of the error message or video showing the whole operation, and the app version.
We will be waiting for your update. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-1-15
Use props
Pete Watson
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-15 20:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Here are the steps for calibrating the camera:
1. Power on the aircraft, DJI Goggles, and the remote controller respectively and ensure that all devices have been linked.
2. After connecting the USB-C port on the DJI Goggles to the mobile phone, launch the DJI Fly app. Download the camera calibration files to the aircraft based on the interface prompts. During downloading, the network must be connected.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2959058
2023-1-16
Use props
Pete Watson
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-15 20:58
1. Power on the aircraft, DJI Goggles, and the remote controller respectively and ensure that all devices have been linked.
2. After connecting the USB-C port on the DJI Goggles to the mobile phone, launch the DJI Fly app. Download the camera calibration files to the aircraft based on the interface prompts. During downloading, the network must be connected.

Also just to note the Dji Fly app won't download the Calibration data, there is an issue with the app..
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pete Watson Posted at 1-16 01:08
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283275&page=1#pid2959058

Hi, Pete. Thanks for the update. We see that DJI Paladin is already handling your concern. Kindly follow the instructions provided to resolve your concern. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-1-16
Use props
Pete Watson
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-16 22:58
Hi, Pete. Thanks for the update. We see that DJI Paladin is already handling your concern. Kindly follow the instructions provided to resolve your concern. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

You are such a noob Tony.
2023-1-19
Use props
dwfpv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-16 22:58

hey I am having the same exact problem what was the solution?  
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dwfpv Posted at 11-17 13:17
hey I am having the same exact problem what was the solution?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please provide us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further and provide you with an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-21
Use props
dwfpv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 22:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please provide us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further and provide you with an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/qc5hwmnmu7ytcccuvaso9/h?rlkey=htozzyu8ezfx3aeegza68dqur&dl=0
2023-11-30
Use props
dwfpv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 22:03

i added a link because i could not add the whole video
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dwfpv Posted at 11-30 10:29
i added a link because i could not add the whole video

Thank you for the information provided. Please confirm if you also changed the camera of your DJI FPV or does the unit experienced a hard landing. Try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the prompt will still show on the main screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
dwfpv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 03:36
Thank you for the information provided. Please confirm if you also changed the camera of your DJI FPV or does the unit experienced a hard landing. Try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the prompt will still show on the main screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes I did change the camera with an original DJI gimbal cam.
2023-12-7
Use props
dwfpv
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 03:36

Also it constantly says transmission signal weak. How much would it be to mail it in to get fixed or checked out
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dwfpv Posted at 12-7 07:51
Yes I did change the camera with an original DJI gimbal cam.

We appreciate your response. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index  . Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules