brand new avata. ESC error and wont takeoff
2681 6 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf25e004e
lvl.1

Spain

received avata / goggles 2 combo today. Charged all batteries, activated the product and upgraded the firmwares. Im getting ESC error, cant takeoff message. Restarted the avata multiple times. Same thing.   Is there something i can do or its just a hardware issue from factory?
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansf25e004e. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly confirm if the aircraft collided or crashed. If so, please send the unit back for testing. If not, please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning. Also, try to restart the aircraft and use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the aircraft's firmware. Here's the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-10
Use props
djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3
lvl.1

United States

I as WELL!!! have had the same problem and I have done EVERYTHING as required EVEN updated my iPhone 11 to the latest firmware. STILL cannot get past that REMOTE ID RED message. I boutht this drone in Nov and spent close to 2 grand and haven't been able to get it to let me fly. I WILL admit I did get it in the air BEFORE I updated the latest firmware, from then on I have not been able to get this thing in the Air. I NEVER had this mush trouble with my Mavic 2 Pro IF???ANYONE can suggest a resolve I SURE would appreciate it.
2023-1-10
Use props
fansf25e004e
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 20:08
Hi, fansf25e004e. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly confirm if the aircraft collided or crashed. If so, please send the unit back for testing. If not, please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning. Also, try to restart the aircraft and use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the aircraft's firmware. Here's the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

it did not crash or dopped the drone. Out of the box. brand new without any visible damage to the packaging or contents. could not fly it once.  i updated the firmware with dji fly after activation.  propellers are new as they came from factory. When avata is powered ip i see the 2 front motors move briefly when it beeps at powerup but the 2 rear ones dont.   Just refreshed the firmware with dji assistant.  Same error
2023-1-10
Use props
RichfromHowellNJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3 Posted at 1-10 20:30
I as WELL!!! have had the same problem and I have done EVERYTHING as required EVEN updated my iPhone 11 to the latest firmware. STILL cannot get past that REMOTE ID RED message. I boutht this drone in Nov and spent close to 2 grand and haven't been able to get it to let me fly. I WILL admit I did get it in the air BEFORE I updated the latest firmware, from then on I have not been able to get this thing in the Air. I NEVER had this mush trouble with my Mavic 2 Pro IF???ANYONE can suggest a resolve I SURE would appreciate it.

You have your phone connected to your goggles with the DJI App open and connected?  Are you in the USA?
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansf25e004e Posted at 1-10 22:49
it did not crash or dopped the drone. Out of the box. brand new without any visible damage to the packaging or contents. could not fly it once.  i updated the firmware with dji fly after activation.  propellers are new as they came from factory. When avata is powered ip i see the 2 front motors move briefly when it beeps at powerup but the 2 rear ones dont.   Just refreshed the firmware with dji assistant.  Same error

Hi, fansf25e004e. Thank you for the update. We sincerely apologize that you're still having the same issue even after refreshing the firmware. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Another option is, if you're still within the Replacement Warranty Period, please contact the store where you purchased it from and request a replacement. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3 Posted at 1-10 20:30
I as WELL!!! have had the same problem and I have done EVERYTHING as required EVEN updated my iPhone 11 to the latest firmware. STILL cannot get past that REMOTE ID RED message. I boutht this drone in Nov and spent close to 2 grand and haven't been able to get it to let me fly. I WILL admit I did get it in the air BEFORE I updated the latest firmware, from then on I have not been able to get this thing in the Air. I NEVER had this mush trouble with my Mavic 2 Pro IF???ANYONE can suggest a resolve I SURE would appreciate it.

Hello, djiuser_T7Eyi2v7zlU3Thank you for reaching out and we're sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. DJI is committed to complying with Laws in each country. DJI Avata now supports the Remote ID function in the US. Before flying in the current area, you are advised to connect your mobile phone and ensure that the GPS signal is normal. If you do not connect your mobile phone, you will not be able to take off. Please connect it before using the aircraft. I hope this will help you out. Thank you for your understanding. In addition, I'll be adding this video link for more information: DJI Avata Using RID to Fly (https://cdn.djivideos.com/watch/ ... 0013ecc28.jpg@!1200). You may also read this thread about RID: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277548).
2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules