Can´t switch to ACRO Mode after update
2215 2 2023-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dpintos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 596919 ft
Argentina

Hi, after installing some updates to my V2 Goggles, I found that I´m unable to switch to M mode.
I can switch to N and S modes, but the issue is with M mode, when I press the button in my controller, on my goggles doesn´t appear the sign to align the sticks, just nothing appears.
Does someone have the same issue? How can I fix it?
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, dpintos. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Here are some recommendations you may try:
1. To enable Manual mode, press the 5D button to enter the Goggles Menu>Setting>Control>Remote Controller>Button Customization>Custom Mode>Manual Mode.
2. Once Manual mode is enabled, disable the Attitude Limit to obtain complete manual flight control or Acro mode. Go to the Goggles Menu>Setting>Control>Remote Controller>Gain&Expo>M Mode Attitude Limit.
3. If these options do not show, you may try refreshing the firmware of the goggles and try again.
If the issue persists, kindly share a complete operation video for further investigation. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJHEX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1072116 ft
Canada

After updated my Avata I cannot go into Acro mode. My batteries say they need update, but that shouldn't effect my acro mode as it said that before the update. I use the goggles 2 and am pretty disappointed it won't switch the manual mode. I've done the m-attitude mode, I've had this drone well over a year and had manual mode work always.
1-17 11:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules