How do I transfer files to imac from RC
4499 7 2023-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doof
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How do I transfer files from DJI RC to an imac. I have photos from my drone that I have downloaded onto my RC however, thats as far as I get. When Viewing the the photos on the RC there is no option to transfer. Do you think one day someone will make a compatable one selection transfer option, we pay a stack of cash for a drone system that has an over complicated file treansfer?
2023-1-11
Use props
Doof
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So how do you folk transfer photos and videos from your drone and RC to an imac for editing purposes?
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. A wired connection is needed to transfer the videos from the DJI RC to your iMac. Please use a USB-C cable to connect the remote controller to your computer. Once connected, kindly follow the steps on this link to transfer your files: {https://www.android.com/filetransfer}. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Take care!
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. You may ask Apple Support for help or follow the instruction by the link( https://www.android.com/filetransfer ) to link the controller with the MAC.
You may also move the files to an external SD card and use a card reader.
2023-1-12
Use props
Doof
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-12 00:00
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. You may ask Apple Support for help or follow the instruction by the link( https://www.android.com/filetransfer ) to link the controller with the MAC.
You may also move the files to an external SD card and use a card reader.

thanks for the reply. Tried all you mentioned and purchased a card reader, still no joy, its a mystery. I'm sure there must be other people using a DJI drone and imacs and macbooks to view file transfers?
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Doof Posted at 1-12 10:28
thanks for the reply. Tried all you mentioned and purchased a card reader, still no joy, its a mystery. I'm sure there must be other people using a DJI drone and imacs and macbooks to view file transfers?

If you want to access the files in the drone with a USB connection, you may refer to the steps:
1. Power on the aircraft, and connect the aircraft to Mac using a USB cable
2. Click “Finder” in the Mac, and the internal storage disk appears in “Locations ” on the left sidebar. Click it to check the footage in the internal storage
3. The original videos/photos recorded are saved in the DCIM file folder.
2023-1-13
Use props
Doof
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-13 02:48
If you want to access the files in the drone with a USB connection, you may refer to the steps:
1. Power on the aircraft, and connect the aircraft to Mac using a USB cable, as shown in the figure:
2. Click “Finder” in the Mac, and the internal storage disk appears in “Locations ” on the left sidebar. Click it to check the footage in the internal storage

Got it many thanks
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Doof Posted at 1-19 07:31
Got it many thanks

You are most welcome.
2023-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now