action 3 file transfer
4056 13 2023-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric Scuver
New
United States

First time user here.I recorded some video on my action 3 but cannot view file from computer or iphone.
I used direct SD card to Computer reader but it only plays the sound and shows a still pic of the reecording.
If i view it on the action 3 playback then I can see it.
But when I try to view it on the Iphone it does not work.
Please help!
2023-1-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

What phone model?  Maybe DJI has an answer for this, a screenshot, of the issue, same for the computer.
2023-1-11
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Always problems with iphones  
2023-1-11
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 1-11 11:39
Always problems with iphones

It's because it's designed in California... :-)
2023-1-11
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
United States

My guess is (without knowing any details) that you recorded a 4k video in HEVC, but your computer/phone is old(er) so it cannot play it back. Do a recording in 1080 and see if that works.
2023-1-11
Use props
Eric Scuver
New
United States

osmonauta Posted at 1-11 17:25
My guess is (without knowing any details) that you recorded a 4k video in HEVC, but your computer/phone is old(er) so it cannot play it back. Do a recording in 1080 and see if that works.

Good call! Although my laptop is 2022 model it’s missing the HEVC app.
Once I installed it everything works ok on the computer.
On the iPhone, it’s a software issue that conflicts with the phone’s network. DJI told me to turn off phone network before downloading and it works. DJI is working on a solution for this at the moment.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of our fellow DJI members. We will also forward this concern to our relevant team for further attention. Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-1-11
Use props
Eric Scuver
New
United States

Yes, thanks to Monica from your team who patiently assisted me in getting around the issue. I just hope DJI comes up with a fix about the phone network conflict issue soon .
2023-1-11
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

osmonauta Posted at 1-11 17:22
It's because it's designed in California... :-)

So not in Ohio?
2023-1-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

glad you worked out here is  the Resolution putto a video  for all and in thethread
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283195&page=1&extra=#pid2955311
2023-1-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 20:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are more than happy to know that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced with the help of our fellow DJI members. We will also forward this concern to our relevant team for further attention. Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your continued support.

we're having  a continued issue with the playback.

we can not keep deleting the app and placing on airplane and accept that as a temporary fix.  
if you see the video I am creating demonstrating the issue at hand     will this take a day a week a month and will it be an IOS app ver update and or action3 firmware as well

2023-1-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fishycomics Posted at 1-16 12:57
we're having  a continued issue with the playback.

we can not keep deleting the app and placing on airplane and accept that as a temporary fix.  

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward this and the video that you provided to our designated team for your attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-19
Use props
Adrian Lester
New

Philippines

Any update on this issue? I am having the same issue on my Android phone. after downloading the video from DJI action 3, its on the audio is being played and video froze at the start. Any help on this is much appreciated!
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules