Recalibrate the vision system.
847 3 2023-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nGBrK7KgdQZf
lvl.1

United Kingdom

When I link my controller and DJI Mavic Pro 2, I get a message asking me to recalibrate the vision system. However, when I look at the DJI assistant 2 in order to complete the recalibration I'm informed - Not currently compatible with MAC OS Version 11 or later. Macs are now running on version 13.0.1. Is there any way to resolve the calibration of the vision system using my MAC?
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 version shown on the link below and try to perform the vision sensor calibration on your MAC. Please let us know if you have any troubles. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_nGBrK7KgdQZf
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 version shown on the link below and try to perform the vision sensor calibration on your MAC. Please let us know if you have any troubles. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hi. I have followed the link but it requires me to change my computer security settings which I was not keen on but followed the instructions. It eventually led me to install the driver but asked for the start up password.  I put this in but it would not recognise it and there the process failed with the computer generating some kind of automatic report.
This led me to think everything else you guys do is relatively easy, why is this so hard. I don't like messing with the security settings on my computer in any case, so why can't an easy link be developed that Apple will accept without all this difficulty.
I feel this should be easier, do I have any other options?
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_nGBrK7KgdQZf Posted at 1-14 04:48
Hi. I have followed the link but it requires me to change my computer security settings which I was not keen on but followed the instructions. It eventually led me to install the driver but asked for the start up password.  I put this in but it would not recognise it and there the process failed with the computer generating some kind of automatic report.
This led me to think everything else you guys do is relatively easy, why is this so hard. I don't like messing with the security settings on my computer in any case, so why can't an easy link be developed that Apple will accept without all this difficulty.
I feel this should be easier, do I have any other options?

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. During the installation and you encounter a warning stating "Failure to open". Go to your Mac system System Settings > Security&Privacy > General Click the "Open Anyway" Button. Select "Open" the program to start the installation process. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules