nag screens when flying indoors
559 7 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa4e9a5ba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24081 ft
United States

Is there a way to disable all the nag screens you get when flying the Avata indoors?
2023-1-12
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

That's an awesome question that I would also like to know the answer to. I do real estate videos and it bugs me to death in my goggles while I'm flying.
2023-1-12
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not only that but I'd like have alternatives to how the HUD looks as well.  It is very blurred for me at the corners so a bottom centered would be much better.
2023-1-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

you should be able to just "tell the drone" you are flying indoors so it stops with the NO GPS warnings and such.

(being able to alter the HUD setup would be awsome)
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm the nag screen that you are referring on the post? Can you please provide us with a screenshot for us to provide an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-13
Use props
2wheeledphotog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3432372 ft
United States

BadBert Posted at 1-13 00:22
you should be able to just "tell the drone" you are flying indoors so it stops with the NO GPS warnings and such.

(being able to alter the HUD setup would be awsome)

Absolutely. I live in the most restricted airspace in the US (Washington DC area), so I have to drive 15 miles to fly my drone legally *outside.* But as soon as the Avata grabs GPS, it won't let me fly around my house even though there's no law against flying *inside.*
2023-1-13
Use props
Big Fil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1113484 ft
United States

2wheeledphotog Posted at 1-13 05:31
Absolutely. I live in the most restricted airspace in the US (Washington DC area), so I have to drive 15 miles to fly my drone legally *outside.* But as soon as the Avata grabs GPS, it won't let me fly around my house even though there's no law against flying *inside.*

Have you tried covering the GPS unit with foil or something to shield the GPS? That should prevent it from ever locking onto any satellites
2023-1-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Big Fil Posted at 1-13 16:23
Have you tried covering the GPS unit with foil or something to shield the GPS? That should prevent it from ever locking onto any satellites

this should work, but user should not have to tho these kind of "tricks".....
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules